Epilogue

It's quiet, really quiet. Not only in the house, but also in my heart. I feel nothing but emptiness, I'm gonna go to a place where I have nothing too. So what's the point? 

I sigh, I've been packing the last of my stuff, my mom will send me the last few boxes that I won't need right away. It's mostly decoration. 

"You should take that with you." I hear Keith say behind me. He knows that I still don't to talk to him, but he keeps trying. Not that I'm ever gonna let him apologize, he broke my trust, more than once and because of him, I broke myself. 

"Come on Char." He says. "It's been weeks." 

"I don't care if it has been weeks, days, months or years, Keith and if you know what you did wrong you would understand that." It's the first full out sentence I say to him since everything. "I'm not gonna waist my time on an asshole." 

He sniffs. "Very highly coming from you, you aspect Jay to hear you out but won't let me." 

"I don't ever want to hear her name coming from you." I say, angrier than I wanted to. I don't want him to see that I still care, that I still love her so fucking much, that the thing that hurts the most is leaving her. 

To see on social media that she got another significant other, that she fell in love again, that she forgets me. I'm scared that when I leave she will replace me. 

"Do you think it's fair for me?" 

"Just leave me alone." I'm too exhausted and mentally drained to talk about this. 

"Give me another change." 

That's it. I turn on my heels, almost exploding with anger. "I gave you hundred changes in the past Keith." 

"I forgave you when you got so drunk I had to call an ambulance for you and lie to mom about it, I forgave you when you got us both in trouble, in so much fucking trouble that we had a whole squad behind us who wanted to knock our teeth out, I forgave you when you chose dad over me and mom, I -" He wants to cut me off, but I'm quicker. "And don't ever think that you know everything better." 

I look him straight in the eyes. "Not about Jay, not about me, not about my life and not about dad. You know absolutely nothing and do you know that that's with a reason." I say not caring that I'm hurting his feelings. 

"Open your eyes, Keith." I walk passed him, suitcase in hand and backpack on my back. "So no, I haven't forgive you and I probably won't in a really long time." 

"Then explain it to me, I'm your twin for christ's sake." 

"And for that reason exactly just should have known on your own already. You should have seen it." I don't look back. I just walk down the stairs, drop my suitcase at the front door and walk towards the backdoor. 

"I'm outside for a moment." I yell at no one in particular. 

I can finally breath when I'm outside. I just close my eyes and listen to the birds that are chirping. 

Everyone send me a nice text to wish me good luck or to say goodbye, the only one that didn't was Jay. First it didn't bothered me, but now I can't get her out of my damn head. I couldn't the moment I walked away on that party. 

No one could stop me then, I was to strong minded to leave. Especially when I knew I was at the edge of breaking down. 2 seconds outside and I was crying, my heart hurted and the tears didn't seem to stop from falling when I made my way back home. 

Just as now I sat then also on the porch, letting every feeling out, I rethought about everything. I wanted to turn around and kiss her so badly when I got up to leave. If only my legs would have let me.