46

Lea's
_____

I, Jihoon, Ava, Daniel and Nicholas are now here at the mall.

Daniel said that he'll treat us for today since he'll be gone for two days starting tomorrow since he will visit his parents. I didn't knew that he can be this sweet- just kidding, Daniel is really sweet and a family oriented guy.

"Malls in Korea and America don't look different at all" Ava said and chuckled.. "But I'm so excited to shop here since it's on Daniel today" She said.

I just chuckled..

"Of you didn't recorded what I've said earlier that I'll pay for you guys.. I could have changed my mind and say no" He said, regretting his decision.

"Don't worry Daniel, we won't buy that much. Maybe we'll just buy 10 clothes each" Nicholas said as he laughed.

"funny" Daniel said sarcastically as we laughed at his response.

"Let's just go inside and do everything we planned" Jihoon said as we all nodded..

-
-
-

Minutes later, we already finished the bubble tea that Daniel bought for us.. as usual, it's good!

"I'm about to shoot you with this boba" Daniel said and directed his straw to Jihoon's face.

"Yah, Daniel! That's gross" Jihoon said and made a disgusted face..

"HAHAHAHA" Daniel laughed loudly causing the others look at us..

"Hey, don't laugh to much-" i said but go t cut off by Daniel's cough..

"Sorry, the boba got stuck on my throat" He said and cleared his throat..

"That's called instant karma" Jihoon said as we all laughed.

"So let's play some games at the arcade now" Ava said, while linking her arm with mine.

"Let's play basketball and make some bets" Nicholas said excitedly as we all agreed

"If I won, I won't pay for you all" Daniel started as I chuckled..

"If I won, Ava will talk to a random stranger and ask if she can be friends with him/her" Nicholas said as Ava glared at him.

"Yah! That's not fair" She said and almost punched Nicholas on the arm, but Nicholas easily dodged.

"But that what's I want" Nicholas said and smirked..

"So Nicholas will ask for a stranger's number If I won, it needs to be a girl" Ava said and smirked..

"You won't win anyways" Nicholas said and chuckled.. "I'll just chill and win"

"By the way, what's your bets, Jihoon and Lea?" Daniel asked..

"Uhmm, you guys should call me master lea for the whole week" I said..