chapter thirteen - Get wet

Matthew POV

I hummed as I listened to my favorite songs playing on my phone while wear a pair of headset in my ears.

Bruno Mars songs blaring on my headset while I nodded my head in response. Just as I about to turn on the side of building. A small fragile body bump into me. I quickly grab the small body not to make it fall on the floor since I can fell the impact when our body collided.

Just then the body pushed me harshly as that person face me. My eyes turns wide and I can feel my heart beats faster than it's normal.

Why?

Margaret is looking at me like she wants to kill me. Oh no now I know that two boys feeling when I saw them being dismissed by this girl harshly.

"Watch where you going!" She said to me as she about to walk pass me. But I grab her arms quickly. I think I am asking for my death wish right now. Since this girl temper is higher than Mount Everest. 😂😂😂

"What?" She hissed at me.

I gulped fearfully as I bravely pointed the wet blouse she have. I saw the bottle of water on her hands, now it made sense why her shirt is soaking wet.

"Oh shit!" She said as I winch when she curse naturally. This girl have the habit to curse anytime she want. She grab her handkerchief and try to wipe the liquid out from the material but obviously it's not working since it already spread well.

I looked away as I visibly saw her red lace bra inside her shirt. I can feel my member rising under me and God help me since this girl have a sexy body. It's hard not to stare since she's hot like hell.

"Just great!" She said in huffed as she pulled her hair out of frustration. She pinched her nose unintentionally making it turns red. It makes her look beautiful and cute. I smiled secretly as I observe her.

"Whatever!" She said as she sighed in defeat. She walked passed me again but I grab her arms before she could walk away.

"What?" She barked at me giving me murderous glared.

"Don't you have extra shirt in your locker?" I asked her attempting to make a conversation with her.

"Do you think I will just stand here if I have one?" She asked me back and I scratched my head since this girl is hard to handle.

"I have one in my locker. You can borrow it!" I said to her

"No thanks!" She said quickly and I must admit it hurts since she quickly refuse my offer.

"I think you should take my offer. You're not planning to attend class wearing that wet shirt when you know all students can see your , you know!" I said as I leave the last words hanging.

She frowned while looking at me. I swear she have the most beautiful eyes I ever seen in my entire life. Her face looks more vibrant because of natural makeup she have. Actually she's more than pretty, she's gorgeous.

"Hello??" She said as she snapped her fingers in front of me as I shamelessly checking her out. My eyes travel down to her shirt and I gulped. "Eyes up here Mister!" She said to me and I blushed as I was caught red handedly.

"Sorry what did you say again?" I said as I concentrate on her.

"I said where is your extra clothes?" She said to me.

"In my locker, follow me!" I said and I we walked together way down to my locker area.

I opened my locker and I saw a familiar hoodie with a number on its back. It says QB1 ADAM. Yup I'm quarterback of our school and proud to be one. I picked it up and hand it to her.

"It's a bit bigger than your size but it's better than your wet shirt for now!" I said to her.

"Where's the women comfort room here?" She asked me not caring about what I said.

"Over there!" I said as I pointed at the women comfort room just near us.

I watched as she strolled down her way to it with my hoodie on her arms. She went inside without bothering spearing a glance on me. I sigh as I watched her figure fade away.

She's exact opposite of the girl I used to date. But I feel attracted to her in some ways than those girls I had been with. Her personality struck me like lighting but I admire how she carries herself, defending that she's right.

I glance at the woman comfort room one more time as I made my way to my class. Which we have same class actually. I just hope that my hoodie fits on her little body.

Speaking of body, I can't help but to remember how sexy she is when the water wet her entire shirt. She have amazing and sexy body. My goodness how long can I recover from that sight? Or will I ever forget that sight? Hahahaha. Obviously not for now since I have good memory and my memory of her is still clear that all my thoughts can go wild at any moment if I don't control myself.

Must it nice to have her in my arms. Her arms wrapped around my neck as I inhale her feminine scents.

"Hey stop day dreaming! I never thought to see this day to happen seeing you space out like that!" Cole voice as I felt his arms on my shoulder.

"I'm not!" I said to him.

"Obviously yes since I been calling you for how many times and yet your eyes still looking nowhere!" He commented and frown.

Am I that easy to read? I asked myself secretly.

"Man you need to get laid!" My other teammates said as he pated my back. I saw Ben smiling playfully at me.

"Yeah you should!" Cole agreed and I shake my head.

I don't have plan getting laid by random girl. I want that girl to be my girlfriend not by just selecting it because I feel like it.