dream a little dream of me

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

clint's surprise party was a success and everyone had a good time. the whole time i was there i could stop noticing pietro staring at me from the other side of the room. i'm starting to think the others noticed too. me and pietro haven't said another word to each other so far. i don't know if i should wait for him to come to me or i should just go talk to him.

i was standing at the window i'm my room when i heard someone walking in. i turned around and it was a person i haven't seen for awhile. maria.

"mar! how are you?" i walked towards her and gave her a hug. "hi al, i'm good. how are you and with that sokovia thing i know you got hurt, really badly." she said while rubbing my back and then breaking the hug.

"i've recovered, really fast. and i'm great thanks for asking. so what's up?"

"i just wanted to see you and catch up on things, i miss you!" she exclaimed while sitting on the end of my bed.

"well, i've made friends with the maximoff twins, uhh i don't have anything else that's new so that's basically it." i said trying to keep pietro out of the subject.

"oh yeah, aren't you super friendly with pietro?" she said while smirking and avoiding eye contact. i widened my eyes "what? no. no."

"alice, i've raised you since you were a little kid, i know things."

"fury told you didn't he." i said while pinching my nose bridge. "don't worry i won't tell anyone. if he breaks your heart just call me and i'll be there." she said while standing up and hugging me.

"i'll see you later, okay?" she said and i nodded. i watched her leave the room and close the door and i faced the window again.

what was i gonna say to pietro? what was he gonna say to me. the silence in my room was getting to me so i decided to go turn my record player on.

"you're thinking about me, yes?" pietro said as i turned around.

"oh my god! don't do that please!" i screamed and he put him hand on my mouth to stop me screaming. i calmed down and took his hand off my face.

"we kissed once and you think i'm fantasizing about you? cute." i said as i gently put a vinyl on the record player.

i wasn't facing pietro but i could tell he was rolling his eyes. i faced him to say something but i didn't know what to say. "i- uh."

"do i make you nervous alice?" he pouted and i rolled my eyes, scoffed and bumped his shoulder as i walked towards the window.

i reached the window and so did pietro because he speeded over to me. "it's the chase." i said calmly looking at him in the eyes. he shook his head in confusion. "the chase. you don't actually want to be with me, you just like the thrill of chasing me, am i wrong?" i said frustratedly.

"yes, you are wrong." he said and softly smiled. god that smile made me wanna punch him in the face. i'm never wrong.

~

yes, you are wrong.

the words he said with his stupid accent echoed in my head as i was trying to sleep. i tossed and turned but i just couldn't fall asleep. i turned my pillow to the cold side but that didn't work either.

i felt a little thirsty so i got up and tip toed to the kitchen to get myself a glass of water. i opened the cabinets slowly so that i wouldn't wake anyone up.

"funny seeing you here." i scrunched my face and looked at my feet and then turned around to see pietro sitting at the counter. "can't sleep?" he asked while tapping his fingers against the counter top.

"nah, you?" i responded and he nodded. i filled up a two glasses and handed one of them to him and sat next to him.

"thank you." he said genuinely. "mhm." i responded blandly and sipped on the water.

we talked for a little and we both finished our waters. we rinsed them and put them in the dishwasher. "okay, it was nice talking with you. see you later."

"good night alice." he smiled and walked off to his room.

as soon as i walked up to my room i saw the bleached hair boy standing in front of me in the doorway.

"it's not the chase." he said and i tilted my head. "it's your taste in music, your smile, your amazing personality, your kind heart, the way you kiss. it's every detail about you that i admire and i want to be with you."

woah. did he just say that?

i walked towards him and put my arms around his neck and he put his hands around my waist.  i kissed him and ran my hand through his hair.

"i want to be with you too. good night pietro." i smiled and he walked past me so i could grab ahold of my door.

"good night alice." he softly smiled,  i closed the door gently and i could hear him speed off. i internally screamed. i have a boyfriend. woah.

i went to sleep peacefully and very fast.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆