' 🅂🄸🅇🅃🄴🄴🄽 '

𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 adesewa_x. 𝐹𝑜𝑟 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑜𝑗 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛: 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢.

Jesse stared at the girl in front of him wordlessly. The voice was way too familiar but the girl standing in front of him wasn't. Words refused to form as he gulped.

"Ade" Jesse called out slowly as Lolade pursed her lips.

"You aren't saying anything" Lolade said slowly as Jesse swallowed his saliva and slowly chuckled.

"You are beautiful" Jesse said slowly. Lolade could feel tingle down her spine as Jesse replied her. Blush had spread through her face till her ears as she pursed her lips.

"Really?" Lolade asked as Jesse swallowed his saliva again before grabbing her hand and pulled her with him. Lolade who was still trying to balance her steps with the heels didn't even realize how smoothly she walked.

Jesse pushed a door open and pulled Lolade into the room. Lolade swallowed her saliva as her eyes met Jesse's. The latter gaze was piercing and Lolade felt over conscious of herself. She suddenly felt naked under his gaze and at the same time pride in her bones at her ability to make Jesse's eyes on her.

"Smile for me" Jesse said as he brought out his phone to take a picture.

"Let's take it together" Lolade blurted out as Jesse turned to her an amused smile on his face.

"You are handsome too" Lolade added in a low voice while wriggling her fingers.

"Really?" Jesse asked ad he turned the camera towards the both of them.

"Always" Lolade muttered underneath her breath but Jesse still chuckled.

By the time they were done taking their pictures, Peter and some unfamiliar people had walked into the room.

It was time for Lolade to take her modeling photos. Lolade stood nervously as he stared at Jesse.

"I don't know what to do" Lolade said honestly as Peter laughed.

"You don't have to do anything" Peter replied as he raised his camera.

"Just do as I say" Peter said as Lolade nodded.

"Give me a straight face, or rather an arrogant face" Peter said as Lolade winced.

Arrogant?

Jesse's amused look drifted into her mind and Lolade swallowed her saliva while trying to put on the  same face. Peter pressed the shutter as he checked the picture.

"How was it?" Lolade asked as one of the guys beside Peter folded his arms.

"You sure you've not done this before?" He asked as Lolade shook her head.

"No. Not at all"

Lolade didn't know how long or how many pictures she had taken but she realized that she enjoyed every bit of it especially the part where she and Jesse took pictures together. Jesse was already used to it and he guided her along. Lolade was surprised that he was even a model in the first place.

Lolade tucked the strand of her wig that was falling over her eyes behind her ears as she read through the file in front of her. She perfectly understood English but she really didn't understand what the whole contract was about, if it favored her or not.

"Are you satisfied?" The woman that Lolade had identified as Madam B, the owner and CEO of Landish models.

Lolade swallowed her saliva as she decided to be honest with the older woman.