🎐ᵃᶜᵏⁿᵒʷˡᵉᵈᵍᵉᵐᵉⁿᵗ🎐

Taehyung sighed a bit, looking at the clock, which had already hit eight in the evening.
He desperately wanted to see his mate, who, mind you, had left just a few minutes ago.

A small smile tugged on his lips, as he remembered how the omega was conversing with him, awhile ago. He looked out, seeing the moon glow at its utmost glory.
He closed his eyes, mumbling a small prayer to the moon goddess.

A weird feeling of coziness filled up his whole body. "A omega is supposed to submit to their mates, the moment they meet them", was what Taehyung had believed and listened, ever since his childhood.

But the mere encounter at the very first glance made a huge turn in the alpha's ideologies.
"They won't be able to handle my temper"
Taehyung chuckled at his past thoughts, and shook his head.

"Why are you standing ?"
Taehyung turned his head back, hearing his mate's angry voice.
"I was-", Taehyung was quickly cut off by Jungkook, "Sit down fast. Your wounds haven't healed yet. My grandpa won't allow me to have a broken mate"

Narrowing his eyes at Taehyung, Jungkook put down the tray of food on the bed-table.
The alpha sighed, and sat down on the bed, observing his mate carefully. "I missed you", Taehyung said suddenly, surprising Jungkook.

"I just visited you a few minutes ago, though", Jungkook said, confused. "S-still", Taehyung's voice lowered slowly, "I missed you". He shot his head up, giving his best puppy eyes to his mate.
"Dude, we don't even know each other properly", Jungkook deadpanned, scrunching up his face.

Taehyung held his head low, and nodded slowly, "Y-yeah"
Jungkook smiled at his mate, who, now, was pouting like a small child who was refused his favourite toffee.

"I've completed all my work", Jungkook stated loudly, out of nowhere, earning a confused nod from his mate, "We can get to know each other, now that I'm free".

And Taehyung had never smiled so brightly.
"Of course", the alpha said excitedly, and tried to sit up, emitting a loud yelp.
Jungkook gasped when Taehyung's bandage ripped out of nowhere. Glaring at the alpha, he smacked his head, "Told you not to move, didn't I ?!"

Taehyung pouted at the hit, "I'm sorry".  "Stop pouting and hand me the bandage!", came Jungkook's order, to which the alpha quickly.

《🎐🎐》

"There. It's done. Now don't move your leg too often", glaring at his mate, Jungkook threw the cotton in the dustbin and kept aside the bandage.
Taehyung nodded like an obedient child and shifted towards the right side of his bed, making space for Jungkook.

"So", started Jungkook, "Do you have a partner ? Like, girlfriend or boyfriend ?"
Taehyung's eyes went wide, as he shook his head quickly, "No no! I never had any partner. Don't worry"

Taehyung hesitated a bit, but then asked, "What about you ?"
"None mr. Kim", the omega giggled when he saw Taehyung smile brightly.

"Your giggle sounds sweet", Taehyung muttered out of nowhere, taking Jungkook by surprise. Looking at Taehyung, the omega found the elder staring at his lips, as if, he was in a daze.

"Th-thank you", Jungkook's voice came quieter than ever, a deep hue of red spreading all over his face. He looked down, trying his best to not meet his alpha's eyes. He felt as if his heart would jump out of its cage. Taehyung's usual hazel eyes were unfocused, while he kept staring at his mate's lips.

Jungkook bit his bottom lip and softly rubbed his pink chubby cheeks, trying to get back their usual pale white colour.

"Le-let's talk about something else", Jungkook managed to squeak out, which, luckily, brought Taehyung back from his simping word. Jungkook fanned his face a bit, still not looking at Taehyung.
"Di-Did I make you feel uncomfortable ?", Taehyung stuttered. Fucking stuttered.

Jungkook felt a sudden emotion of warmth build inside him, when he saw the big bad alpha pouting at the thought that he might have made his mate uncomfortable.
"No. No, you didn't. Don't worry", he smiled, giving a soft press to Taehyung's hand.

The alpha turned red, feeling how soft Jungkook's hand was. God damnit Taehyung! Man the fuck up! He must be thinking that you're a fucking pussy now!, Taehyung cried internally, begging moon Goddess to give him a break.

"Jungkook are you mad at me ?", words suddenly rolled down Taehyung's tongue, while he looked deep into his mate's eyes.
Jungkook's smile fell, his facial expression turning into a confused one, "No. Why would you think like that Taehyung ?"

And Taehyung thought his name couldn't sound any better. He shook his head, and asked, "Then why did you scold me earlier ?"

Jungkook blinked confusingly, increasing Taehyung's pout more. Suddenly, he broke out in a fit of giggles at the puppy-eyed alpha, "Oh! You're talking about that ?".
Taehyung nodded, pouting more.

"Who wouldn't ? I mean, when you find your mate, is growling the first thing you do, huh ?!", Jungkook frowned and complained, his lips automatically forming into a pout.

Taehyung noticed how his cheeks puffed out due to pouting. He chuckled, observing how Jungkook's little feet stomped on the ground in a demanding manner. Shaking the extreme urge to kiss his omega's pout away, Taehyung nodded, "Yeah, you're right. Now-"

"Now, no more questions. You need to eat and take your medicines", Jungkook said, extracting his hand away from the alpha, and Taehyung almost let out a whimper.
Keyword : Almost