|𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒐𝒅

Third Person's POV

The skies suddenly became darker and darker, as if a huge storm is coming. Wind started to blow even more harsher, and the ground shook lightly as the Supreme God of Time floats in the air, eyes glowing and fired with rage as his arms grew scales as dark as the pitch black night without stars together with his sharp nails. He wears a black and purple battle suit, boots and his hair is also glowing.

His whole existence is radiating power, a power that too strong for them as his body emitting faint light that envelopes him.

His insignia also glows in his chest where his heart is.

The rest of the people watched him in his final form, bewildered, amazed but also, frightened about what he can do.

"So this is the final form of the current God." The Shadow Master said.

"I admit it, you have a different look from the previous God but still, my mission is still the same. If I can't have your powers then I'll kill you all."

Dymitri remained emotionless, unmoving and floating in the air.

"Kill the all!" He roared and the 5 remaining sins obliged him by moving towards them.

Gluttony attacked them first by creating a black poisonous smoke that came from his mouth, Khalil moved and casted a barrier against his attack and he succeeded. Theodore was about attack Gluttony when Envy inserted. With the help of Kieffer and Exequile, Exequile used his psychic powers to stop him and Kieffer immediately put him into a deep sleep.

"Ahhh!" The next thing they knew, the barrier broke and the smoke began to draw near on them. Casting immediately with a portal that vacuumed the smoke into the other side of the world of nothingness, Skye immerged out of nowhere to help his friends.

Gluttony was about to attack again when they felt the world stopped seeing blood gushed and splattered pit of nowhere. They wondered what happened until they finally noticed Dymitri behind him. He placed his hand behind Gluttony and the next thing they knew, there's a hole on his chest.

Blood splashed, as the Sin remained unmoving, the beast suddenly felt down unconscious.

The events happened so fast. Dymitri suddenly vanished into thin air and the next thing happened so fast, he appeared in front of Envy as he summoned his weapons, he slashed Envy in the chest, just like what he did to Joker earlier.

Once blood touch Dymitri's sword, it glowed. With the weapon he possess and unconsciously made, it was fatal to anyone he wounded because everytime blood met the sword's surface, it only made the sword even stronger, not to mention the power the owner posses.

He then slashed Envy in a flurry of sways not making Envy to fight back until he sliced his neck, not to the point cutting it and he fell in ground too like Gluttony unconscious and bloodied.

Theodore and the rest of Dymitri's friends looked at him until he swiftly knocked out the other three Sins in just a swift move.

The Shadow Master looked at him with his eyes filled in anger, as now his Sins are now knocked out by a boy.

He rapidly went through Dymitri and started throwing punches like a madman he is. Dymitri, on the other hand is just swiftly dodging his attacks with still a poker face. The Shadow Master didn't made a successful land of his attack and this made him much angrier than before. Summoning a powerful attack, he blasted a beam of black silver-like beam towards the boy.

Dymitri remained unmoving as the attack is flying towards his direction.

"Dymitri!" Theodore yelled his name, trying to call his attention to know that there's an incoming attack from the enemy but Dymitri was unfazed until he deflected the attack with his sword into somewhere else.