CHAPTER 23

The match was very intense. The crowd even got silenced for a moment before cheers erupted. Most couldn't believed Karasuno could beat Inarizaki. The boys in Karasuno hugged their teammates in gratefulness. Some were crying at the moment because of the overwhelmed feelings.

Inarizaki maintained their faces and no one cried yet. Not in front of the audience. Both team learned something new. No negative feelings towards the other ever implemented in their hearts. There were only proudness, respect, and hope.

Kita didn't feel dissapointed at all. The same goes with Aran, Akagi and Omimi. Even though it was their last year.

Kita actually felt proud with his teammates. His little speech about how he wanted to keep saying how amazing his team is. Ginjima was trying hard to hild his tears when he heard that. Suna still with his calm expression, but his eyes obviously showed emotion.

Atsumu and Osamu both have the serious faces. Atsumu made promise to Kita that they will be his junior he can brag about to his grandchildren. Kita smiled when he heard that.

'After all, it was not all about the result.' Kita whispered in his heart. The future is uncertain. He didn't mind if Atsumu can fulfilled his promise or not, he would still be proud. Listening to the blonde's words made him happy enough.

*
*
*
"You win! You win! You all good job! Very ama-zing!" Luna shouted happily clapping her hands to celebrate Karasuno. "Luna!" Hinata was the first to hug her. "Do you see that?! My receive! Kageyama even said 'nice receive' to me!" Luna tilted her head as she was clueless.

Since she is new to volleyball, she couldn't understand which receive he meant. Everything looked the same to her. Nonetheless, she just nodded her head in repsonse.

"Boke." Kageyama said while squinting his eyes at the tangerine. "I heard that Kageyama!" Hinata got angry and begin to quarrel with Kageyama. Which, of course, both got scolded by Daichi.

"We will go to change our clothes before we go back to the inn, alright?" Suga said to Luna sweetly. "Stay with Yachi and Kiyoko, okay?" Luna said yes and go to search for Yachi. She knew the boys not only simply changes clothes, but they also take a rest there. So it will take some time. Not that she mind.

As she walked, she saw the hallway started to became empty. Many people have gone back already. Suddenly, she felt her arms being dragged and pulled into some small dark room. She was startled and began to panic as she was struggling to free herself from the grasp.

From behind her back, her mouth got covered in a cloth with a funny smell. Not long after, Luna's eyes fluttered to close, and her mind became hazzy. She lost the strength in her legs thus fall forward. Luckily, the guy was holding her tightly to ensure she would not hurt herself. The guy who was holding her was Atsumu, while the other guy was Osamu.

Atsumu immediately lifted Luna up and hold her in his arms. He gently put her face in his nape and adjust their position so it will be easier to carry her out. Osamu opened the zip of her bag and searched for her phone. He smirked before opening the chat app and clicked on the 'Dad' contact. He read in a glance how Luna usually text her dad and copy her style. He noticed how many words used wrongly and spelling errors were made.

 He noticed how many words used wrongly and spelling errors were made