The Living Mummies of Toth Ra

Season 1, Episode 9: The Living Mummies of Toth-Ra

Playing by ear so if what they say isn't correct then I apologize.

Scrooge and Ella are the first to manage to get out of the sand.

Scrooge from Following Ella's tunnel and Ella through making a tunnel using her new invention.

"Nice work, Ella." Scrooge coughs before helping out Launchpad who held the rest of the kids.

Ella removes her excavation hat and goggles to shake the sand out of it before shaking her entire body.

"And that's, why you don't scream while sinking in quicksand." Webby tells Louie who was trying to regain his breathing.

"Webby, please don't tell me how to die." Louie snaps at her but Webby doesn't pay any attention as Ella removes her hat to shake the sand out before placing it back on her head.

Webby has made them matching excavation hats, Webby's was light pink with her signature bow while Ella's was orchid purple with her signature goggles.

"Don't worry, I've read all about the ancient pyramids. I'll show you the ins and outs." Webby reassured Louie as Ella pulls out a mini fan and uses it to remove the sand from everyone's body.

Louie continues to choke on sand, "I'd rather focus on the outs." Louie chokes causing Ella to hand him some water and pet his back.

Scrooge lights a torch and rubs some sand residue from a nearby wall.

"Hahaha, I was right! The tomb of Toth-Ra, Bringer of the Sun. I've been searching for decades and-" Scrooge's excitement was cut off by Launchpad eating.

"Launchpad!" Scrooge snaps at him.

Launchpad leans down and asks him, "Did you want a bite?" He asks Scrooge causing Ella to shake her head in amusement as Scrooge snatches the burrito from his hand.

"This is the last of the lost pyramids. Show some respect." Scrooge scolds him before he and the group walk ahead.

"Sorry, Mr. McD" Launchpad said before pulling out another one and eating it quietly.

"Oh, man! what if there's a whole army of Mummies down here?" Dewey said excited.

Ella chuckles and shakes her head while Huey smiles at Dewey, "Unlikely. Mummification was an expensive process meant for royalty. It's be rare for more than one mummy." Huey trails off noticing Dewey's disappointed look. Huey places a hand on his should, "Toth-Ra was pretty rich, I bet there's at least six." Huey reassures him causing Dewey to smile in excitement again.

Louie appears behind his brothers and throws his arms over their shoulder, "Rich? What are we talking? Jewels, antiques, what?" Louie asks Ella and Huey excited.

"Pharaohs from this period were typically entombed with treasure, servants, jars full of vital organs, which I still don't get but yeah." Ella explained to Louie.

"Ignoring the bad parts! See you in the treasure room. Wee1" Louie runs forward in excitement only for Scrooge to stop him with his cane.

"Careful." Scrooge scolds before using his cane to push the door open slowly.

"That was anti-climatic." Dewey says amused.

Suddenly a trap door opens underneath the group causing them to fall through.

Ella feels Webby cling onto her back in fear while Huey was clutching her hand.

As they all tumble down the slides, Webby and Ella's hats fly off, Ella and Huey feel their hands separate as they both went down different slides.