Part 94

Yoongi stood in the middle of the room, still in a daze after Jimin kissed him. Yes, not him kissing Jimin but Jimin kissing him. So, to get his mind off of it, he decided to show Jimin the rest of the ship. The little lamb was in the bathroom getting ready. He wanted to look not only adorable but presentable for the date. "Jimin? Are you ready?". Yoongi asks. "Almost!". Jimin says from the bathroom.

"Please God...". Yoongi prays. "I can NOT afford another nose bleed". Yoongi says. "Ok! I'm ready!".

"Ta-da!". Jimin beams and did a spin. Yoongi covers his blushing face. "Wh-what's the matter?". Jimin asks. "Can you not be cute... Just for a minute". Yoongi said. "Can you tell me how to turn it off? Cause Eomma said the same thing". Jimin said. "You... Oh my god". Yoongi chuckled. "So cute". Yoongi sighs. "It's ok Jimin, really". Yoongi smiled at the lamb. "Are you ready?".

"Mmm!". Jimin nods his head and hugs Yoongi's arm. "Another date with my boyfriend! I'm so excited!". Jimin giggles and Yoongi was dying in the inside. 'I'm going to die early'.

"Woah!". Jimin immediately starts running around the room and Yoongi laughed at him. "The sunset is so pretty!". Jimin says. "Right?". Yoongi said. "But... Why is this pool so small?". Jimin asked. "This is a place to relax". Yoongi explained. "Boo". Jimin pouts and Yoongi boops his nose. "Don't be like that". Yoongi said. "How else were you going to see the sunset with all the slides in the way?". Yoongi asked.

"I can just move to the other side". Jimin replied and Yoongi blinks at him. "O-oh... Well... I guess you can do that". Yoongi embarrassedly rubs his neck and Jimin laughs. "See, I can be smart". Jimin puffs out his chest. "Of course you can". Yoongi kissed Jimin on his head. "Hehe". Jimin giggles. "But Yoongi, what are we supposed to do here?". Jimin asked. "Well...". Yoongi clears his throat. "I-I thought w-we could cu-cuddle".

Jimin looks up at Yoongi, who was red all over and he tilts his head. "We could have cuddled in the room". Jimin said. "I know but...". Yoongi looks at the window. "We can't see the sunset in the our room". Yoongi said. "Ah". Jimin nods. "Ok then... Where are my cuddles?". Jimin says and Yoongi shakes his head. "We can sit in the... Oof!". Yoongi groans when Jimin hugs him like a koala.

"Or we can do this". Yoongi laughs and walks over to a chair and sits in it while holding onto Jimin. Jimin snuggles his head in Yoongi's chest and Yoongi strokes his hair. "Hey Jimin?". Yoongi calls out and Jimin hums. "Are you scared to get your first heat?". Yoongi asks. "I-I don't know". Jimin answered honestly. "I don't know what to expect so...". Jimin said. "It's ok, I was just wondering, don't stress ok?".

"Mkay". Jimin said and blushed. "What about you?". Jimin asks. "Oh, I'm fucking terrified, thanks for asking". Yoongi said. "Wait, what are you scared?". Jimin asked. "Jin". Yoongi shivers and Jimin laughed. "Eomma likes you, so don't be scared". Jimin told him. "That... Did not help at all". Yoongi said. "In fact... That made it worst". Yoongi says and Jimin kissed his cheek. "You...". Yoongi blushed. "You're a terrible boyfriend".

"What the hell did I do!?!". Yoongi yelled. "You haven't kissed me once". Jimin puffed out his cheeks. "I-I did kiss you". Yoongi said. "When? Liar". Jimin said. "I'm pretty sure I kissed you first". Yoongi said and Jimin gasped. "Liar!". Jimin shouts. "I kissed you in the room". Yoongi said. "I kissed you". Jimin huffed. "You never... Mmm!". Jimin's eyes widened when Yoongi kissed him. "Happy?". Yoongi said and Jimin buries his head in Yoongi's neck.

"You're a bully". Jimin muffled and Yoongi chuckled. "You called me that already, call me something else". Yoongi said. "I called you my boyfriend like... A million times". Jimin said. "Good, keep calling me that". Yoongi says. "I don't like you". Jimin said and Yoongi laughed. "Well... I like my cute little lamb". Yoongi said. "Yoongi!". Jimin whined. "I'm right, don't argue with me". Yoongi snickers.

"Humph". Jimin huffs and hugs Yoongi. "That's why I'm going to take a nap on you". Jimin said. "Sleep away". Yoongi says. "Don't forget to count sheep". Yoongi laughed. "I'm telling Eomma on you". Jimin said. "Please don't, I'm sorry". Yoongi pledged but Jimin pretended to be asleep. "Jimin?". Yoongi calls out.

"Crap".