CHAPTER 6 ↠ finn shelby's birthday

Bea was at the gym, watching Bonnie train for the fight, bored

Bea was at the gym, watching Bonnie train for the fight, bored. Whenever a man passed by her, she looked at them daring and spoke up.

"You keep walking unless you want to have Aberama Gold's gun to your mouth."

Bonnie would look only to make sure that the men continued to walk and didn't mess with his sister and then would turn back to training.

"Bea! Beatrice!"

Bea turns her head to the side to look at the entrance of the gym and sees Finn waving his arm as he walks to her. She stands up and smiles.

"What are you doing here? Polly said you weren't at the house."

"I'm waiting for Bonnie to finish practice," Bea says pointing at the ring she was sitting close to.

Bonnie looked at Finn for a couple of seconds before focusing on the practice again.

"Are you going somewhere?" Finn questions.

"Not really. We're just going to walk to the canal."

"I've got a better idea," Finn starts excitedly. "Come with me and Isaiah."

"Where?" she asks suspicious.

"We're going to a couple of pubs."

"No way!" Bonnie interferes as he steps out of the ring.

The man training him exhaled and rolled his eyes, tired of the constant interruptions due to Bea.

"You're not going anywhere, most certainly not to a pub," Bonnie calmly informs her.

"But... it's Finn Shelby! People here respect the Shelby's. What's the worse that could happen?"

"The people that shot Mr. Gray can show up and decide to kill Mr. Shelby and whoever he's with."

"Look, Tommy wouldn't let me go to the pubs if he didn't think everything would be all right," Finn spoke up, turning Bonnie's attention to him. "You can come to, if you'd like," he offers, even though that was clearly not in his plans.

"Come on, Bonnie! I'm bored! I promise I'll behave. And if not, I will go back to London and never bother you again."

"Bonnie! Come on!" the man on the ring says. "You need to practice, not talk."

Bonnie looks at the man on the ring and then back at Bea, reflecting on what to do.

"Fine. But you stay out of trouble. Otherwise you'll have to give explanations to Aberama."