Chapter61:Space

Quick Author's note! I don't own any of the pictures used in this chapter unless I claim them to be mine and I made them! Thank you Min'na!

~Y/N's POV~

Everyone went home already, I sent Akihiko back to his place while I looked in the mirror...

A huge bruise on my back, I was 70% bandages and 30% skin... I sighed and put my shirt back on, Kenma didn't even greet me or I haven't seen him in the house ever since I arrived... I went downstairs and he wasn't there, I went up to our shared bedroom, I entered and saw two familiar handmade books.... They were my diaries! I thought I left this at the cottage a few weeks ago!? I pick it up and saw the page that was left open.

Entry #426

I let it happen again, I really thought that I could do it this time, I just wanted to break things off us but everyone got mad at me. We were gathered for dinner along with Akihiko's parents and I brought up the issue and I wanted it to end but they didn't listen and told me it was irrelevant, it was common for couples to fight but I just didn't want to do it anymore....

I got scolded by Mom and Akihiko after the dinner, I ran off again and I just hope I wasn't followed. I'll spend the night in the little house tonight, I'm much more comfortable here anyway... I cleaned up the place a bit before getting comfortable in my own sheets, I need to visit Juri at the cemetery tomorrow, I wonder if she's okay in the after life without my stupid remarks when we play on my nintendo. She loved it when I smiled, she says that in that simple smile, it seemed as if I never had problems, Can I still smile like that?

That's my entry for today, I should get some sleep now and get ready for tomorrow's awful faces that I'll see when I walk into school.

My heart dropped, this was my old diary, both of them. The other one had Juri's multiple entries in it along with mine, why did Kenma have it? I thought I've finally gotten rid of them, all of these pages contained everything that happened in the past, Not a single detail was left out, I wanted to finally forget the past and move on into my new life fully so I rode back to the cottage a few weeks ago, I placed them in the cottage and came back to the mansion. I'm guessing he found them but why would he bring them back and read them? more importantly-without MY permission! I grabbed both diaries and stormed out the room, As I went downstairs, Kenma was standing in the living room. I wasn't gonna start an argument so I just walked up to my room.

I threw the diaries onto the floor, pictures came out of the pages, Familiar photos, I picked them up and looked through it. Each photo had a message written behind it...

"Y/N was about to go to the library again so she could skip Volleyball practice again! We didn't let that happen! We called Akihiko and he helped us to convince her! I really treasure these memories! Akihiko was being a nice guy and took a picture...

"Y/N was about to go to the library again so she could skip Volleyball practice again! We didn't let that happen! We called Akihiko and he helped us to convince her! I really treasure these memories! Akihiko was being a nice guy and took a picture of us but he didn't want to retake it even if Akane wasn't smiling yet! What a Jerk! He's lucky that He's dating Y/N if not I might've hit him already!"