019!

NARRATIVE!

when she arrived in birmingham, alaniis was welcome by the rain

when she arrived in birmingham, alaniis was welcome by the rain. her white nissan qashqai was stuck in the traffic, which was crazy if you think about the fact that england was still on lockdown.

the singer was munching her mccoy's crisps, waiting for the cars in front of her to move. jude called her so she put her iphone on the phone holder.

"hi judy !" the scouser smiled, showing her without makeup face.

"where you at ?" the midfielder asked, hiding the lower side of his face on his sheets.

"stuck in birmingham traffic, what a shitty city" she snarled, honking the car in front of her. "i've been here for a good chwenty minutes."

"you're the one to talk, you're from liverpool" jude mocked her. "that looks like a prison."

"oh fuck off"

"your accent is so strong it made my ears bleed"

"why you're so mean ?" alaniis fake whined, opening her m&ms package.

"it's called being realistic" the boy replied, getting up to close the door. "we're going to eat at one of my dad's friends house. so if you want to go, you're welcome but if you want to wait, we can stay together at the house."

"you're not going to celebrate your dad's birthday ?" the girl was more than surprised by her boyfriend's offer.

"his birthday is tomorrow. im just gonna say that im sick or sum" he jumped on his bed. "i missed you a bit"

"i missed you too" she smiled before grabbing the blue small bag. "i bought your dad a  sauvage box. he's going to like it ?"

"yeah, it's perfect" the footballer smiled even more, he felt lucky that she was so invested. "i bought him a new car. i'll need to get it tomorrow."

"can i come with you ?"

"yeah of course."

cars started to move slowly so alaniis kicked off her automobile. jude was still observing her, his girlfriend looked gorgeous everytime but seeing her this happy to meet his family, that made her even more beautiful.

"i hope to be here soon" the singer said, applying lip balm on her lips.

"i hope too" he replied more quietly.