chapter thirty-six

Edited🤍

D A V I N A

D A V I N A

"... Why the fuck would you guys go there, knowing damn well I said not to!"

Yea, we're still here. He's been screaming at us for the last 30 minutes, complaining about how we disobeyed his orders, and of how stupid we are.

I'm sorry, was I the one who forced them there?

Okay, maybe I did but that's besides the point.

"Anyways," He calms himself down, "That Lorenzo boy has been asking for you, he's in your room."

I blink a few times.

"I thought you didn't want him to see me anymore?"

"Well, he seemed desperate. Just go, Davina." I subtly nod, getting up from the seat.

I make my way up the my room, and shake off any nerves I have. I slowly open the door, and glare when I see Lorenzo looking at my bookshelf full of books.

"The fuck you want?" I sneer, making my way towards him.

"Hey." He scratched the back of his head, avoiding eye contact.

Why is he so nervous?

"What." I deadpan, not wanting to waste any time.

"You look uh pretty." I roll my eyes at that.

He just noticed?

Look at me, I'm hotter than that one slide on the playground in the summer.

"Okay." I roll my eyes, again.

"You know I care about you, right?" What?

"You have a funny way of showing it." I snort, and make my way to the vanity to take off my make up.

"You make this so hard, jesus fuck?" He groans, and I can picture him plopping himself onto my bed.

"You're the one who wanted to talk to me," I scoff, "Sounds like a you problem."

"Jesus fuck," He groans again, "Fucking look at me." I sigh out of frustration, and turn towards him. He just looks at me, which makes me even angrier.

"Raise your fucking voice at me again, and I'll beat your fucking ass." I yell, pointing an accusing finger at him.

"I didn't even raise my voice, why are you talking to me like that." He matches the tone of my yelling voice.