PROLOGUE

『 JUST MY IMAGINATION 』

》》》》》》》》》》》

"Stop it Jaysonn,'' the 5-year-old girl laughed as her best friend Jayson tickled her sides. The young boy had her laid out on the floor in a fit of giggles. "Say sorry," he laughed along with her. The young girl had eaten a lot of his candy, as well as hiding some of it around his bedroom.

"Ok ok I'm sorry" she laughed as he stopped tickling her. He helped her up from the floor just as his mother, Brandy, walked into his room. "Manda it's time to go home your mom just got here" Amanda's expression saddened as she realized she now had to leave her best friend.

"Awww," both children whined together. Not wanting the older girl to leave either, Jayson grabbed onto his best friend and held her tightly in his arms. "I don't want to go home..." said Amanda, holding onto Jayson just as tight as he held her.

Ms.Tatum sighed, shaking her head at the two. "Well come on then, lets see what we can arrange" The two young children stopped sulking, their faces brightening at her words.

《《《《《《《《《《《

ᶠᵒᵘʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ ʸᵉᵃʳˢ ᴸᵃᵗᵉʳ

》》》》》》》》》》》

"Manda" Jayson, now at the age of nineteen, called for amanda who was also nineteen-year-old. "Yeah" she responded, keeping her eyes focused on the movie which was playing on his Tv.

Today was Jayson's birthday. "Are you still a virgin?" being caught off guard from the question, Amanda grabbed the remote, and paused her movie.

"Uh- yeah why" she turned to face Jayson who was already looking her way. "Don't you ever like.. I don't know wonder what sex feels like?" he leaned in close to her face, their lips barely millimeters apart.

"Sometimes yeah.." Jayson bit his lip before leaning into her ear. "Wanna find out" Amanda's breath hitched, but no words were spoken as Jayson connected his lips with her own.

He pushed her down onto his bed carefully before the two began to remove their clothes

《《《《《《《《《《《

ᵀʷᵒ ᵂᵉᵉᵏˢ ᴸᵃᵗᵉʳ

》》》》》》》》》》》

"Oh Fuck- No" Amanda gasped, two lines appear on the stick that sat in her hands. "My parents are going to kill me- shit what about Jayson?" she panicked, pacing back and forth in front of the mirror.

She was too busy panicking to hear her mother opening her bedroom door. Tears gradually began falling down her face as she stared into the mirror before her.

Amanda felt like a baby would ruin her life at the moment. She was already in the twelfth grade with a full ride scholarship to the University of California Los Angeles.