33 || Dome of Discourse

Valor kept on the back of the bus for a ride that felt years long. Luckily, he'd had Editor, Mystery, and Candy each playing their own music taste down their microphones at him. It sounded horrid- considering the microphones not picking up half of it and distorting the singer's voices via the voice changers, but still quite entertaining nonetheless. 

     "Oh, wait, the bus is slowing down." He mumbled over a terrible playback of Bus Money by The Chats.

     He pulled at his hands to disconnect them from the bus as it halted to a stop and the wheels screeched. His hand kept on the wall, and he pulled harder.

     "It's not disconnecting, Mystery, did you make an undo button?" He whispered as calmly as he could to the mic.

     "Oh..." Mystery said, and the song paused as Valor struggled with the glove.

     "Are you fucking kidding? He's gonna get caught." Candy said. Mystery sighed, "Well, failure is the catapult for invention."

     "Language." Valor whispered, pushing off of the bus with his foot. He grunted under his breath and felt the edges disconnect.

     "Now is not the ideal time for failure, Mystery." Editor scolded.

     Finally, his hands ripped off of the side and abandoned the ten glue-covered circles on the back of the bus, throwing him back onto the ground with a thud.

     "What was that?" Someone asked.

     Valor muttered 'frick', scrambling away and to the deserted side of the bus as he heard someone come around to the back. 

     He pressed against the bus, heart rate spiking. He heard someone stop at the back and mutter, "Huh..."

     They left after a second and Valor breathed out, "Is all of my other gear tested?" He whispered to Mystery.

     Mystery hummed, "Well, yes. Save for the smoke bombs. And the 'bulletproof' tinted eye covering. I don't actually know if it's bulletproof, but it was fine when I threw a pen at it."

    Candy laughed and Editor groaned. Valor tapped the glass over his eyes, "Well, hasn't failed me yet."

     The students' chattering moved away from the bus and Valor waited until he couldn't hear them anymore. He turned over and looked out at the building from the corner of the now-empty bus.

     A large, glass dome filled the area. Trees cowered down below the height of the dome, piled next to one another to close off the facility. Shining in bright, golden letters at the elaborate entrance was 'U.S.J.' right above the doors.

     Through the glint of the sun, Valor could see different times of terrain shoved together.

     'If this is a training facility,' He thought to himself as he watched class 1-A enter the dome, 'They're training with natural disasters or how to fight in rough terrain, possibly.'

     He waited until they were all gone again to sneak closer to the entrance.

     "Oh, hey, it's Thirteen." Editor noted.

     "Would you calm down on the spoilers, Editor, Valor hasn't described it in his head yet, and that's the first rule of storytelling. Show, don't tell." Mystery scolded, sighing and letting the silence continue as it was.

     Regardless, Valor looked over the group and saw that Thirteen, in fact, was at the front. They were talking about something, but Valor couldn't hear from the other side of the clear door.

     Time passed and the group kept talking, but no sign of villains.

     "Maybe it was a bluff?" Candy suggested as they watched, bored as hell, at the idle group of students.

     Then, as if just to piss her off, or maybe because it's currently late on a school day and the author couldn't give less of a shit right now, a black and purple mix of void spilled into the dome from an open plain of sand.

     The void grew larger, and larger until the students noticed and began to whisper and point. Aizawa seemed alarmed and turned to face it in a fighting stance.

     Still, Valor healed off on making an entrance until he was sure there were villains in the area.

     Then, out of the void, emerging from its waves like dry and weightless water, people of all variants (usually with noticeable and physical quirks) spilled into the facility with malicious grins across their faces.

     He saw Aizawa pull his glasses over his eyes, and Valor took that as his cue to get ready to run in. He'd have to enter just after the villains became hostile, as to not distract the heroes and students from their actual enemies.

     Then, Valor noticed in the center of it all, the man he'd followed the day prior. Slowly, as if dragged down by its own muscle and weight, a monster with bulging eyes and skin darker than a crow's feather stood faithfully by his side. The monster's beady eyes danced from one person to the next, seemingly picking its first target.

     The large black void slipped in shape and narrowed into an almost human shadow, and it's eyes blazed yellow in a fiery movement. 

     The blue-haired man's head leaned, and with it tilted the hand which stretched over his face, similar to the ones cornering his limbs. He scratched his neck with only a few fingers. Valor assumed he said something, but what was a mystery. His arms raised and the villains around him marched forward, coming closer to the students.

     "Shit." Editor mumbled.

     "Language."

     Aizawa's scarf raced around him as he charged closer. His students stared in fear. But, as Valor had experienced, Aizawa was a good fighter, so he wasn't as scared for him as he was for the students.

     Valor took this as his opportunity to slip through the unguarded door. He followed the wall, glancing back at the mass of students and villains to make sure he was still out of sight. If he could get a sneak attack in, he would.

     Momo looked behind her, eyes immediately following Valor. She caught his attention and the two stared at each other for a second. She simply nodded and went back to her own class, and Valor kept on his way to the back of the group of villains.

     The students turned to run to the door, and Valor ducked behind a rock. The students may see him and assume he's a villain, and he couldn't waste time to explain.

     But, as he was ready to return to find a back way, the black void of a man shot from the ground, rising tall above the students and Thirteen. He witnessed Bakugou and Kirishima attack the man at what they assumed was his body. Instead, the smoke fizzled away and revealed a seemingly unscathed fire of black. The same as he'd been before.

     A sphere closed around the students, assumedly (since Valor assessed this was most definitely a warp quirk that overtook the villain's 'body' entirely) sending them wherever the flame of a man wished.

     Then, glowing yellow stared at him, and Valor was immediately encased in the same void.

     When Valor opened his eyes, he was falling to an open sea of blue at a rapid pace.

{|au revoir fuckers ig, imma split the fight up into 2 maybe 3 chapters because I wanna upload a part today but the way/amount i write usually couldn't fit the entire usj fight anyways sooooo|}{|1213 words|}