12

Next Day

"Kentrell, it's morning time

"Kentrell, it's morning time." Kailani smiled, and he rolled his eyes, laughing.

"Where they at?" He mumbled, and she held his pills out to him.

He took them from her, swallowing them dry.

She kissed his nose, smiling.

He chuckled, getting out of the bed and brushing his teeth.

"Kentrell lemme see." She said, and he frowned.

"Let you see what?" He asked, wiping his face with a paper towel.

She walked up to him, looking inside his boxers making him laugh.

"What you wanna see my dick for?" He smirked.

"I just wanted to see if I was imagining shit yesterday. I wasn't." She whistled, and he laughed again.

"You crazy as hell girl, get dressed." He told her.

"I am dressed. I don't feel like putting real clothes on today." She shrugged.

Kailani was dressed in some gray sweats, a white tee shirt, and some white crocs.

"Why you dressed exactly like me besides the shoes?" He frowned, and she laughed.

"I wanna be like you when I grow up." She said, watching him dress in the same outfit as her, except with forces.

He put his head in her neck, playing with her hair.

"Smell good mama." He mumbled, and she smiled.

"Thank you Ken. Come on." She grabbed his hand, pulling him out of the house.

"I love you Kai." He kissed her forehead as he opened the door for her.

"I love you too sexy." She winked at him, and he shook his head, laughing as she pulled off.

Kailani drove to the donut shop, pulling through the drive thru.

"Ben wanted donuts again?" Kentrell asked, and she nodded.

"Hi! Can I please get 60 donut holes, and 12 pig in a blankets. Baby you want something different than that?" Kailani turned to ask Kentrell.

He shook his head no.

"Can you add another 10 donut holes and an orange juice. Um, that's it." Kailani looked at the menu.

"$70.24 at the window." The lady said, and Lani pulled forward.

"You spend too much money on breakfast everyday." Kentrell laughed, and she shrugged.

"I don't never spend my money so I'm not even tripping." She said, as he passed her a 100, shaking his head.

"Ima stop giving you money." He said, and she shrugged again.

"You know how much money I got in my bank account? You be giving me chump change baby." She looked over at him, and he laughed.