151

~Jade's POV~

"You have the diapers?"

"A shit ton. Same with cloths, extra clothes and everything else she may need." Sirius answered packing the baby bag whilst talking to James. "Yes, mate. We're almost on our way... No, Minnie won't mind if we're a little late... Yes, Vixen will bring your snacks... No, Prongs. I am not wearing the skirt again... Yes, everyone's meeting us there... Yes Prongsy, you're still my favorite twin... Yes, even though she birthed my child... Yes, I still love you. Anything else you need, dumbass?"

"Tell him to suck a dick if he's going to keep asking questions." I rolled my eyes dressing Andy. "Your uncle's a pain, but don't worry. You'll warm up to him when you're older."

"Vixen told me to tell you to go suck Az's dick and to bugger off." Sirius smirked hiding a laugh. "Sunshine? He doesn't like that. He said that you should be nicer because you have to set an example.

"Gimme the phone." Sirius tossed me his phone and I took it still dressing Andy who was fussing. "Bam Bam, I'm bringing everything you need to survive back to school. Now why don't you be a good baby and leave my husband alone for a while. He has things to do."

"Don't forget to bring my niece!"

"That's kinda the whole point, Prongsy. And can you stop fussing long enough for me to fix your dress? Please?" I said and Andy immediately stopped fussing. "Thank you."

"SO YOU'RE NICE TO HER AND NOT ME!"

"She's my daughter. You on the other hand, I shared a womb with you. I don't have to be nice." I scoffed and Sirius started laughing.

"I'M TELLING MUM-"

"Can't hear you over the sound of Sirius hanging up the phone! Love you!" I yelled and Sirius took the phone from me. "Now what's this I hear about him being your favorite twin?"

"Shit."

...

"Minerva! Your children are here to... Regulus, why are you crying?"

"Had an episode in the halls. Had to drag his ass to Minnie's office." Anka said hugging us and took Andy. "She looks so pretty!"

"Thanks for staying with him, Anka." Sirius whispered smiling at her.

"Reg what happened?" I asked crouching down in front of him. He shook his head looking at the floor. "Reggie, I can't help if you don't tell me."

"I failed the Alchemy test, someone made my cauldron explode in class, and I can't find my potions... This is just hell and I fucking hate it here." Regulus sobbed and collapsed into my arms. "I hate it."

"Baby Black, it doesn't matter if you failed a test. I failed three Alchemy tests before I got the hang of it." Marlene butted in and that's when I noticed that everyone was already here.

"But not my siblings! They're the smartest students Hogwarts has ever seen and here I am looking like a fucking dumbass!"

"We all had help, Reg. And I told you that you can call us whenever and we'll help out." Solis added and I nodded in agreement.

"Besides, your brother is a dumbass. If it weren't for me, he would've failed Runes and Ghoul studies. We can still help you even if we're away. It was only an hour difference when I was in Egypt." I said rubbing his back in comfort. "And as for your potions, Dad sent some more. I have them in my bag and we all have spare ones for when you come home. The same thing they did with me, they're doing with you."

"I've told him to call you, but he won't listen!" Anka exclaimed.

"He's just like Jade. Preferring to swallow their demons instead of talking about them." Azriel rolled his eyes and the door opened. "Professor!"