13

"First of all..."

There you sat. Waiting to hear his bullshit excuses. To you it was nothing out of the ordinary. Everybody always lies when they feel cornered or they either over exaggerate the situation to take the blame off of themselves. But to you it didn't matter. It didn't feel genuine enough when someone tried to reason anyways. You've heard it plenty of times and Aizawa was no exception.

"I didn't lie when I said that I loved you."

Okay now never mind...that caught you off guard.

"What are you talking about"

"Y/n. I love you. Okay. I know now isn't the right time or place. Considering everything that just happened. But I can't pretend that I just didn't lose you to my best friend of all people."

"I don't care. I don't fucking understand you. If you fucking felt this way about me why the fuck did you say to stop whatever we had going on?!?!"

"Because...It's complicated."

That was when you grabbed the papers of the desk and headed out for the door.

But suddenly you felt something grab you and push you back.

"AH WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"Y/n I swear to god if you won't listen to me then why are you still in my class. Huh?! You could've dropped it days ago. Yet your still here. Don't lie to yourself either"

"I have nothing to say to you now Let.Me.GO!"

You said in between thrashing trying to escape his grasp.

"If you won't listen then to me then I guess you leave me no choice."

As he got closer. You both stop to hear the door thrashing about.

"Shoutaaaaa? Are you in here??? I need to talk to you."

"Fuck it had to be Hizashi"

Aizawa thought as he let go of you. While you fell to the floor.

He opened the door and was greeted by his long time best friend. You look passed Aizawa and stared at Mic with a worried expression.

"Woahhhh Did I interrupt something here? Why are you on the floor Y/n?"

Mic asked with a bit of concern. But before you could speak. Aizawa interrupted you to say.

"Yes actually. I was just a scolding little Y/n here about the little fight she had in the hallway and she dropped the accident report papers because she's so clumsy."

"Little?!?!....CLUMSYY?!?!  I'm not that fucking short you damn giant...AND IM NOT THAT CLUMSY...I think?"

You thought as you looked at him with anger.

Hizashi then walks in and closes the door. Then proceeds to lend a hand towards you and you reach it with grace.

"God I've missed you."