- Kisa -

Today Kyo and Yourself went to the movies. While coming back, it had ended up raining. Kyo and You held up a jacket above both your heads, running towards your home.

"Pfffft, this feels like we're in some romance book." And it did, the past few days, you felt like you were the female lead of a romance book, Kyo being the male lead.

"Yeah?" Kyo didnt say much, just a small smile that rested on his lips. He would love to be in a romance book with you, you being the female lead, himself being the male lead.

The two of you weren't far away from home, it was just a few steps and then home sweet home. Running up the stairs, with Kyo, his jacket over your head, caused a smile to your face. It wasn't long before you stood before your house.

"Welcome back! You're soaking wet! Here's a towel!" Tohru was the first the greet you, handing Kyo and You two towels. But Tohru wasnt alone, a young girl hid behind her, her hands clutching onto Tohru's shirt.

It wasn't long before you recognized her, and she did too. Leaving Tohru, she headed towards you, wrapping her small arms around your stomach.

"Oh! Kisa! Hii!" You bent down, matching her height, offering her a huge smile. A tiny smile of her own on her lips. While you wrapped your own arms around her frail body.

"Have you been well?" She nodded her head. Kisa and you didn't meet often, due to the fact that you were always forced to be around Akito, and Kisa was afraid of him. But when you did meet, the two of you always had a lot of fun.

You were an older sister figure to her, she had a lot of older brother figures, considering how 3/4 of the zodiac are men. But she wasn't very open with the other females, Kagura and Rin.

But you, you had always managed to put a smile on her face, she loved spending time with you, and loved you like her own sister. Kisa grabbed onto your hand, interwining her fingers with yours.

"(Name)." Haru popped out from behind the wall, along with Yuki. As always Haru was super excited to see you, he gently rested his hand on your head.

"Oh Haru! You're here too? Hey!" Offering him a grin, you breezed past them, your hand still interwined with Kisa's. Heading towards the kitchen.

"Yeah. Came here to drop of Kisa, she'll be staying here for awhile." Kyo went upstairs to change out of his wet clothes, as you continued talking to Haru and Kisa.

"Oh? Really! That's exciting! Let's have lots of fun then, Kisa!" She didn't say anything, and only nodded her head eagerly. Tohru popped into the kitchen as Kisa went back to her and then left soon after. Leaving you alone with Haru.

"So why is Kisa staying here?" You asked, as you grabbed a glass of water, gulping it down.

"She stopped talking. Shut herself in, to protect herself. She's been getting bullied at school. Her mom needs a break, and so does she. Besides she's been attached to Tohru, and now that you're here, she'll be attached to you too." Haru told you the whole story, your heart clenching at the poor girl.

A silence fell over the two, as you thought to yourself. Tohru popped back in, this time to start with dinner, along with Kisa.

You bent down again, being on the same level as Kisa. Her eyes filled with curiosity, she looked at you as you rested your palm gently on her cheek.

"You're really strong, Kisa. You know you can always talk to me, no matter what and I'll always be here for you. You're beautiful, strong, and kind, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. So many people love you, Tohru, Haru, Yuki (and the readers of course), me. I love you, so let's get through this together, yeah?" You offered her a big warm smile.

Tears welled up in the young girls eyes, as she let go of Tohru, wrapping her arms around you and resting her head on your shoulder. Tohru and Haru smiled at the interaction, which they found sweet.

Meanwhile Kyo who had ended up walking into the kitchen saw you, saw this. It was a feature he loved about you, he loved how kind and sweet you were, and he loved the words you said. He loved you, and everything about you. You were flawless in his eyes.