Chapter 27

THIRD PERSON

(after jennie's whirlwind, about 23 minutes ago or so)

Chuu smiled as she offered to Solar the devil's unattached arm, Solar shakes her head at the girl and proceeds on walking by her side while Moonbyul on Chuu's other side. The two guys are behind them with Jinsoul leading the way.

When Jinsoul stopped on her tracks, they all halted. Jinsoul glanced at them and back to the castle. Chuu opened her palm and the same hologram showed up, showing the three red blinking dots. They put them all together now?

Then Chuu pressed something and new white dots are blinking, there were six of them and looking at the hologram, the white dots are far from the red dots. "These white dots is us—"

Moonbyul, luckily, covered Chuu's mouth from exclaiming, they don't even know what makes the girl so energetic at all times.

"Shh," she held a finger to her lips, "we need to stay quiet so we wouldn't need to fight those." She said gesturing at the devils surrounding the entrance of the castle. There were a lot of them unlike earlier.

Chuu nodded at Moonbyul who put her hand off Chuu, smiling at how adorable the girl could get.

"They're not in that castle since the white dots are really far away from the red ones." Chuu said, whispering.

Jinsoul shared a knowing look with Mingyu and Wonwoo, realizing where they took the elemental holders. The two guys nodded and Jinsoul pulled Chuu towards her, looking like she's going to whisper something to the girl.

"You might be wrong about that," Jinsoul leaned back, giving Chuu a stern look, "that place is full of imitators and shape-shifters."

Chuu pouted, nodding her head. "You might be right, this," Chuu gestured to the hologram on her other palm, "hologram detects one's location but they can't confirm whether it's the real  one or just an imitator or shape-shifters, like what you said."

"Well," Moonbyul smiled, pointing at Solar, "Solar might be able to confirm if these three dots are really the real ones."

They all stared at Moonbyul's girlfriend whose head is hung low, even with the darkness, they could see how the girl's cheeks is red as a tomato. Moonbyul smiled in adoration.

"She's like a living telescope," she circled her arm on Solar's shoulders, "like a Hubble Space Telescope, to be exact."

Solar slapped Moonbyul's arm, rolling her eyes. "Hey, I can only see for about a million miles not  billions of light-years!" She whined but it was enough to amaze everyone.

Solar stilled for a moment before turning to Jinsoul, a questioning look can be seen on her eyes. Jinsoul, understanding what she wants to ask, pointed at a certain direction. "It's approximately forty-five kilometers away, so I can say that you won't have any problem in seeing it."

Solar nodded as soon as she did, a little glow on her eyes can be seen. It wasn't that bright but enough to catch some of the devils' attention. Moonbyul cussed under her breathe.

"Chuu stays with Solar so Solar won't get lost with the direction of the place," she gestured on the two girls, "while we hold them down a bit until Solar confirmed that those dots are the elemental holders'." They all nodded and readied themselves for the devils coming on their way.

Moonbyul can create weapons with her palms so she created different kinds of swords for the three devils with them. Moonbyul is more of an arrow person so she created a bow and arrow for herself and jumped on the highest place near them, aiming at the devils coming on their way.