Katsuki & Izuku at the Arcade

After spending time with Uncle Hizashi and Hitoshi, Izuku was dropped off to spend the day with his oldest friend, Kacchan. Hizashi dropped him off right at the location that Aunt Mitsuki told him to while Hitoshi was still sleeping back at the apartment.

They pulled up to an arcade that recently opened a laser tag arena. The Bakugo family was waiting outside by the door with Katsuki steadily looking out into the street for him. Izuku said goodbye to Hizashi and hopped out of the car to join his friend outside the arcade.

"Finally! What took you so long?"

Izuku paused and looked back at where his uncle had driven off, "Um, traffic."

"Whatever," Bakugo shrugged before grabbing Izuku's wrist. "Let's try out the claw machine first. I think this arcade has really big hero figures!"

"Really?!" Izuku asked, his eyes widening. Katsuki led him inside with Mitsuki and Masaru following behind them

Mitsuki travelled with them to the claw machines with some quarters ready while Masaru went to get game tokens from the employee behind the prize desk.

Katsuki tried out the claw machine first and tried to aim for the All Might plush figure. He tried again and again and failed. Izuku tried after Katsuki tried about five times to get the plush. Izuku aimed for the same toy so he could give it to his friend if he got it.

But he didn't. He was able to move it into the air before the plush's arm slipped from the claw's grasp.

Masaru came over with the extra tokens to see Katsuki trying to hide his struggle as he aimed for his prize.

"Can I try it out?" Masaru asked, pushing up his glasses on his nose.

Katsuki shrugged, "Yeah. Go ahead, pops."

Masaru nodded gratefully to his son who moved out of the way of the claw machine to allow his father to handle the controls. Izuku backed up so he could watch the older man have his turn at the machine. To their surprise, Masaru won the plush in only two more tries.

When Katsuki asked how he did that so fast, Masaru smiled, "I have my ways."

The next game the two friends tried was a dancing game with four squares on the ground that pointed in different directions. When Izuku put the coin in the slot, Katsuki went to work on finding a song to dance to.

The first song they danced to was an All Might theme song from a short cartoon based on the hero. Katsuki placed first with one hundred points more than Izuku. The next round went to Izuku purely because he chose a song that his mom often exercised to so he knew the rhythm by heart. They tied on the last song which was an accidental press on a semi-popular pop song that the game had in its roster.

After all that dancing, Masaru went to order some food for them while Mitsuki watched over the boys as they continued to play arcade games and win prizes from them.

After they all ate, Mitsuki pointed out a laser tag area for the boys. Katsuki immediately looked towards Izuku with a confident grin on his face to find that his friend was returning the look knowingly.

So Bakugo's parents went to the little mini golf course while the boys went straight towards the laser tag area.

They both got dressed in matching color vests and equipped themselves with the laser guns attached to the vest with a coiled cord. They listened carefully as the instructor told them about the rules and the assigned area for both of the color teams. When the instructions were over, they looked at each other before taking off through the open door to find a good vantage point to hide and shoot others on their side of the area.

They only had a one minute head-start to get themselves settled in before the signal for the seven minute long battle started. Katsuki immediately began firing with Izuku following his lead while calling out to him about the opponents and where they were running to.

It didn't take long for them to be spotted despite their greatest efforts and Izuku was shot with a laser from the opposite team.

"I'm hit! Avenge me!" Izuku called out dramatically, hiding behind the wall to wait until the vest stops vibrating from the hit.

Katsuki fired at the opponent who shot Izuku, "Take this, loser!"

The seven minutes went a lot quicker than either of them expected. But the long battle was worth it when Izuku saw the smile on Katsuki's face when he realized that he got the most points out of the whole team.

*

By the time their tickets ran out, Masaru was calling the two of them over so they could leave before it got dark. Katsuki groaned while Izuku just grabbed his hand to drag him back to the entrance where Aunt Mitsuki was waiting for them. Uncle Masaru was holding their prizes that they won with the tickets and the plushies from the claw machine.

Mitsuki opened the door to allow both of the young boys outside while Masaru speed-walked to the exit.

Izuku looked around the parking spaces only to see a familiar figure start walking up from in between two parked cars. The figure was sporting a small white bandage on their cheek.

"Momma!" Izuku called out cheerfully. He was about to run up to his mother before stopping himself to check both ways across the street. Nemuri laughed when Izuku ran straight towards her after checking.

Nemuri kissed his head, "I missed you!"

"I missed you too!" Izuku said while rubbing his face into her neck.

"There weren't any problems?" Nemuri questioned with her arms still wrapped around her son.

"Nope! No problems at all with your kid," Mitsuki said before glancing back at her husband, "Masaru, can you send—?"

"Already on it," Masaru interrupted softly, holding up his phone screen to show that he had already sent the picture with both of their boys playing in the arcade. The stuffed animals and toys were stuffed under his arms with Mitsuki now holding onto the biggest one to help him with the number of prizes.

Nemuri smiled at her son that was still giddy from the excitement of the arcade, "Did you have fun?"

"Lots of fun!" Izuku retorted happily.

"Well that's good," Nemuri brushed the flyaway strands of hair from her face, "Thanks for watching over him for the day."

"It was our pleasure," Masaru answered.

Mitsuki nodded her head towards the sky,  "Now you might want to hurry back before it gets too dark. The traffic shouldn't be too bad around this time."

"Right. We'll be on your way," Nemuri replied.

"Bye, Kachhan!" Izuku said loudly with a big wave and a bright smile on his face.

Kacchan yelled out, "Bye, Zuku!"

Nemuri waved at the Bakugo's before making her way back to her sleek car waiting for them in the parking space where she left it.

And when they got home, Miku was waiting for both of them to arrive before pouring on Nemuri as soon as she came through the door to attack her face in puppy kisses. Izuku laughter filled the room while Nemuri struggled to lock the door behind her.

***
A/N

Yo. I sucked at writing these past five chapters because I am not good with writing just mindless fluff with no real plot to the chapters.but don't worry timeskip and plot will actually kick in again. So no more no plot fluff things unless I'm actually motivated to do it better. Next chapter should be next week