Chapter 3

Not edited- make sure to comment and vote sexy besties it makes me happy seeing all of your comments! And never forget to vote...

𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭

I resist the urge to groan so fucking over dramatically that people think I am a crazy person as I sit here in a stupid class.

Why is it, that to become a doctor I have to learn biology?

"Is there a problem Ms. West, you look awfully bored" Mrs. Wilson asks turning the whole fucking classes attention to me, well great. That comment from her was so unneeded, I think she is holding a grudge against me. Not nice

I give her a tight lipped smile, "Sorry" There was no need to comment on the teach but ya did, why? Is it cause I pass all these classes with flying colors? Are you jellyyyyyy? 

She scoffs at me before continuing her lesson, bitch.

OKAY, I AM SORRY. PLEASE STOP IGNORING ME

HELLO?

PLE-FINE

BITCH, BUT YOU AIN'T EVA BEING A BITCH AGAIN OR ELSE I WILL DUMP YOU.

Deal.

Okay, so what was her problem again?

Don't know, Though I really hope she wasn't jealous of a god damn 24 year old..

PFT

About an hour later the class ends and I walk back to my dorm room, I have a dorm partner or whatever it's called. Her name is Abby, and we're friends. Kinda. I have a love hate relationship with her, so like frenemies?

I stand outside the door thanking the fucking lords that there is no red tie on the door, It basically means that she has a guy, or girl in there and they are doing the nasty or other stuff like so.

We made that rule after I walked in on her and her girlfriend, Abby is Bi and goes by the saying 'why chose one when you can have both' and I applaud her for that.

I smile and walk in thinking about how I am going to tell her about my day- I lied we're best friends and I love her.

I walk into the dorm and I gasp before turning around and slamming the door right away before walking out of the dorm, ABBY THERE WAS NO TIE, YOU BITCH NOW I'M SCARRED. AGAIN.

"SORRY IVY, GIVE ME A SEC" She yells and I roll my eyes, She recently broke up with her girlfriend Nina cause she found her in bed with another girl at some party. I mean I am happy she is getting back out there cause that break up was like a month ago, so not really that recent I don't know why I said it was.

The door opens and I give the random boy walking out a tight lipped smile before I'm yanked into the room by Abby who is now dressed.

"There. Was. No. Tie" I glare at her as she grins her famous silly grin showing her dimples, I wish I had dimples...

I roll my eyes at my best friend before sitting down on my bed, "Dude, I am not really sorry but I'll still say it. Sorry Ivyyyy" she sings and I glare at her before grabbing on of my shirts from the floor and chucking it at her.

Loser.

Both of you

Bitch

"You know you love me bitch" she sings laying down on her bed before putting her silver blond hair into a bun, My eyes fall to the ends of her hair and I chuckle. "Again Abby?" I ask signaling to the ends that are now darker, like not black but darker then they were when I left this morning.