20| Choose

Aria Blue POV:
—————————

"Matteo have you seen Dante or Dom? I can't find them anywhere."

He rolls his eyes. "For the fifth time Aria. They. Went. Out."

"Well where did they go?" I say as I place a piece of watermelon in my mouth.

"Up your ass did you look there?"

I flip him off before continuing to eat my fruit.

It's Friday and I've been stuck in this house for a whole week and a half. Dante had explained to me the whole shinanigains with Viktor and said it's best if I stay in the house where I have over 100 men to keep me safe. We argued about it for a good 10 minutes before he decided to shut me up by kissing me.

I should've slapped him but no, my dumbass decided to melt into this kiss as usual.

Everywhere I go, if Dante is not by my side, Dom or Matteo is. They're like my fucking bodyguards and even though most of the time I don't mind because they both make conversation with me, sometimes I just want to kick them both in the nuts to get them off my back.

Like I can't come down to get a snack in the kitchen by myself.

Dante has been spending a lot of time with me these past three days and it's been quite nice.

Behind that big bad mafia Dante, there's the cuddle bear Dante and that's the one I often see when we're alone.

I've been reading him books, we've been watching movies together, playing games, he even started teaching me how to play the piano that he has somewhere in this house.

I forget my way around most of the times.

He's been slowly opening up to me about his past but he doesn't get into anything to personal.

I haven't said anything about mines because I'm scared if I fully open up to him he might see how damaged I am and leave me.

Abandonment issues. (sticks tongue out)

My father hasn't texted me and I began following what Dante told me to do and, if I'm being honest, I do slightly feel better.

Ever since that day when I told him about the incident at 15, he has yet to touch me and it's driving me crazy. Every time we kiss he always pulls away before it gets to heated and I've been teasing him everyday but he doesn't budge.

He got me touch deprived.

Me and Matteo have gotten closer as the days past. I found out that behind that rock wall he is actually a fun dude. He play fights with me most of the time we're together but he's also been teaching me some more defensive skills in the gym that is, once again, somewhere in this house.

Dom hasn't been as fun. Although he still bullies me as usual, he's more on guard. Never letting his guard down for a single second and always making sure I'm behind his back every time we walk into a room.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss the more relax Dom but I understand the situation.

I haven't seen my two idiots since Sunday and I'm so close to stabbing Dante in the hand if he doesn't let me go see them soon.

It's suffocating in a house full of men.

Adreanna came over with Aurora, much to Dante's dismay, a couple days ago. We spent the day in my room -Dante's room- and basically watched movies all day.

Adreanna is beginning to treat me like a daughter and Aurora is beginning to treat me like a sister.

I have just a few pieces missing on my moms murder and I'm getting anxious but Dom said he doesn't want me working on it without him. Says 'He wants to come with me and make sure I don't do anything rash' which is crazy because everything I do is rash.