for meeting the shim family

SUNGHOON

I walked out of the locker room, making sure to look around to see if anybody saw us leaving. I sighed in relief when there wasn't anybody. I've actually secretly watched the football team train on some days, mainly because Jay is one of them. He's probably the only one on the team who is friends with me besides Jaeyun but he's my boyfriend. It sounds weird yet exciting to finally be able to call him mine.

I finally made my way to the pitch after literally freaking out in the bathroom over how he's actually my boyfriend. Just five days ago, I didn't know he knew I existed. Anyways, back to staring at my hot boyfriend kick around a ball.

I watched on, literally drooling at how hot he is. How is he so perfect? God, he can definitely kick some balls for sure.

"Hey! I didn't expect to see you here again!", Ugh. It's Jay.

I hate the guy. He's so annoying. Just kidding, he's like family. I could never hate him.

Jay walked over to me, sweating and holding a water bottle.
I smiled softly and punched his shoulder as he stood in front of me. He winced, rubbing his shoulder.

"I think I've forgiven you already.", I said, looking at Jaeyun laughing and having fun playing.

"Huh? That fast? I thought you would be mad-Oh. Oh! I see!", I turned to him with a glare as he held up his hands in surrender with a smirk.

"So, tell me, how did you guys happen?" , he whispered in case anyone hears us.

My face flushed at the moment as I covered my face with my palms, embarrassed.

"Damn, he got you wrapped around his finger huh? That's good. He's been single all this time and when he asked me for your number, I couldn't resist. Seems like I made the right decision."

I can't help but pull the American for a side hug. He squealed as I did that.

"Thanks Jay. You're the best. I really hope your crush likes you too.", I looked at him and winked as he got flustered and push me off.

"He's not even gay...", He mumbled to himself.

I felt bad for him. Heeseung has been on his mind since we were young. He has always found my brother handsome and charming. I guess he is, a little bit. I'm more charming and handsome though.

"Cheer up Jay. You gotta keep that hope alive as you have all these years. Don't tell me you're giving him up now?", Jay snapped his head up.

"Of course not! Why would I..",

I patted his back softly hoping to give him some comfort.

"Im rooting for you."

"Thanks.."

"Jay! Get over here!", Jaeyun's loud voice startled both me and Jay.

"I-Uh, coming! Talk to you later, Hoon.", he ruffled my hair and smiled before turning to jog back to the team.

I could see Jaeyun glaring at Jay. He's jealous. How cute. As Jay reached him, he was given a good slap to the back of the head as I chuckled and shook my head at that. He's so cute when he's jealous.

An hour or so passed and their training finally came to an end. I unconsciously yawned while covering my mouth and stood up from the benches, stretching my aching body.

"Boring, right?", Jaeyun said with a chuckle, scaring me.

"N-No! Not at all, I liked watching you train.."

I felt my cheeks flush and became warm. He chuckled and brushed a strand of hair away from my face as I froze, eyes darting around to see if anyone is looking at us.