Chapter 27:His Highness(4).

❝Why did you called me here? ❞Zhia Xiang asked moving her attention to Giselle.

Giselle opened her mouth, but the mysterious man raised his hand and Giselle sighed, not saying anything.

❝He can order Giselle around? Just who is this fantasy drama looking man? ❞Zhia Xiang thought.

The man gestured for Zhia Xiang to sit down and she did so.

❝I'm here because I want you. ❞ the man said looking at Zhia Xiang.

❝What? ❞Zhia Xiang asked looking at him like she's seeing a crazy man.

❝I thought I was clear enough... I want you. ❞ he said again not understanding why she's looking at him like that.

A cough distracted their attention and a man appeared next to the stranger.

❝Your majesty, I suggest you to tell her why and how you want her... not just that you want her. That is why she's looking at your majesty like that. ❞ the man whispered in the stranger's ear.

❝I see. ❞ the stranger said and looked at Zhia Xiang. ❝I want you as my wife. ❞

Zhia Xiang took a deep breath trying to calm down.

❝Is this man stupid? Who goes around telling people "I want you as wife?!" I'm sure neither me or Denise know who this crazy man is. ❞ Zhia Xiang thought.

The man that appeared later sensed that Zhia Xiang is getting angry and panicked.

❝Your majesty, please allow me to explained it to her.❞

❝Allowed. ❞ the stranger said.

❝Miss Denise, what his majesty means is that he wants you to be his wife, but not in a weird way. You see, his majesty needs a wife so nobles won't try to push their daughters on him to gain power over the Empire. ❞ the man examined sweating profusely.

❝And how the hell did he found me? He isn't even from this country's royal family. ❞ Zhia Xiang asked.

❝One of our people happened to see you a few days ago fighting some men in the street and told his majesty who happened to be interested in you. ❞ the man explained.

Zhia Xiang sighed and massaged her temples annoyed by the situation.

❝Do you understand now, woman? ❞ the Emperor asked looking at Zhia Xiang.

❝Your majesty... ❞ the servant called exasperated.

❝What? ❞ The Emperor asked looking at the other man.

❝Miss Denise , I know this is very sudden, but try to understand. ❞ the man said practically begging Zhia Xiang to just accept.

❝What if I say no? ❞Zhia Xiang asked looking straigh at the Emperor.

The man slapped the table with his palm.

❝Insolent! You give me a dirty look and even dare to refuse? I could have your head on a plate if I wished so! ❞

Zhia Xiang raised her hands in the air like she was scared and said in a dull tone:

❝Oh my, I am so scared. ❞

❝As you should! Pack your things now. ❞ the Emperor said impatient.

Zhia Xiang's mouth was open.

❝Did... he not get my irony? Is he... really dumb? ❞

❝Get her to the carriage when she's done. ❞ the Emperor said and left.