𝟚𝟞

Regulus' breathing stuttered. He stared up at James for a minute before nodding slightly.

James immediately dove down to kiss Regulus. His hands moving to wrap around James' neck bringing him closer to him. They started walking backwards making Regulus push against the wall.

James pulled away for a second making sure Regulus was okay before kissing him again.

Regulus didn't want to pull away. Regulus had been waiting so long for this without even realizing. James eventually pulled away again their breathing heavy and in sync.

"Wow..."

James walked into the gryffindor common room. His face was red and his lips were puffy. People were whispering about him assuming that he had been with the girl that he was cheating on Lily with.

"Oh hey Prongs where you been...?" Sirius was staring at James smile and red face. Was James with someone?

Remus smiled at him before coming up to him and whispering in his ear. "So it went well with Regulus huh?" James winked at Remus before turning to Sirius.

"No where special Padfoot"

"Where have you been mister it is past curfew I've been worried sick!" Barty had his hand on his hip like an angry mother. Regulus just smiled at him making Barty's face light up.

"Did you do it?!" Regulus sputtered before aggressively shaking his head.

"NO! We just... Kissed..." Barty started squealing before grabbing Regulus' hands and dancing around with him.

"I'm so happy for you mate! You don't know how long I've been waiting for this!" Barty stopped dancing and stared at Regulus dead in the eyes "so are you dating?!?!"

Regulus paused "oh... we kinda forgot about that part" Barty cried out before sulking to his bed and falling asleep pouting about how stupid they both were.

Regulus smiled before taking out paper and a quill.

'Same time tommorow?' Regulus made it into a paper airplane and enchanted it to fly to James' dorm window.

"Uh who's this for?" Peter asked grabbing the paper that had been waiting outside their window. James looked at it recognizing the handwriting.

"That'd be mine thanks" He grabbed out his own paper.

'See you then ;)'

____

MMMMMMMMM JEGULUS