Chapter 28: Fashion

C H A P T E R    2 8 :  F A S H I O N :

"With great power and might she finally declared, 'this is not the life for me. I am meant for more.' And she never looked back."

                         ...............................................................

To say that college is hard is truly an understatement

College is even harder when you don't realize it's hard until it gets hard.

The first night me and Jayden joined everyone back in New York, the girls and I stayed the night at the 'men mansion' because, for starters their beds are comfy.

Or maybe it's just the guys?

Nah. Definitely the beds.

Or maybe my cuddle buddy? Friend? Homie? Boy-toy? Smokin' hot blue eyed boy?

At this point I don't even know.

Me and the girls went grocery shopping and stocked the 'men mansion' with food. Because if it were up to the guys they would survive on takeouts.

And somehow these men still have 6 packs!? Like how are they not freaking dying of a heart attack?

Probably because they have a whole gym in their mansion. But they refuse to make a guest room for when we visit!?

"Why should we sacrifice our gym when you all are gonna sleep with your boyfriends anyways!?" Jordan harshly says.

"I agree. We're not getting rid of our gym." Xavier adds.

"It's pointless." Jayden comments.

"Sleep on the couch if you have a problem." Hunter shrugs.

Rude.

Anyways now onto the depressing part, it was about midnight and I got all ready for bed. The girls were visiting their boyfriend and 'almost boyfriend' *cough* Hunter *cough* and I was alone in the dorm.

As soon as my eyes close, I remember our English project.

DUE THE FIRST DAY BACK.

AKA TOMORROW.

Holy mother of dinosaurs.

I called Jayden, who was surprisingly up. And told him about how both of us forgot to do that damn project.

I could basically feel him shrugging.

I forced him to drive to campus and work on the project with me the whole night. And that's what we did. We ordered pizza, we made coffee, I tied my hair in a messy bun and brought the nerd inside me back out.

And I had to bribe Jayden with hugs for that to happen.

I would've done the project by myself. But his company doesn't hurt.