ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴍᴇɴ ʜᴄꜱ

·ғʟᴜғғ·

.·ғʟᴜғғ·.

•Ah yes the ghost himself, Omen is a rather shy partner, he isn't the best with emotion or picking up on it so he'd rather give gifts as a way of giving affection.

•But oh man when you give this ghosty boy attention it's like heaven in a can for him, he doesn't know why but it does something to him.

•Omen is highly protective of you, he had already lost parts of himself plenty of times but losing you would surely kill him.

•You, him, and Reyna are the three musketeers of missions, you all work well together and rarely make any errors on mission's.

•You find rebandaging omens bandages calming and it feels secure, you know he trusts you to do this so it fills you with happiness.

•Date's are not very common as omen isn't comfortable being outside much, in fear someone outside the protocol may see him.

•Knitting dates with him though, that's the best kind of date. He is very patient when it come's to you, he will guide your hands and teach you all kinds of techniques.

•But when he's teaching the other agents, he becomes the Gordon Ramsey of knitting, its hilarious.

•If you do go on missions without him, he will worry a bit but he knows you can hold your own, he always loves hearing how it went when you come back.

.

.

.·ᴀɴɢsᴛ·.

•Now Omen doesn't come without his faults, he is still very bad at picking up and displaying more advanced emotions so sometimes it becomes frustrating.

•He does have his day's, he'll become moody or lash out as a side effect of being lost and rebuilt over and over again.

•If you got hurt on a mission he'd be sure to lash out on your fellow protocol members, wondering why they didn't keep you safe

•Omen can't pick up as easily on social cues as others so he tends to just leave, not really giving you time to explain your emotional process to him.

•Insecurity in the relationship is somewhat prominent, you two feel like you aren't giving enough in the relationship.