𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐲.

"Do you think they're dating?"

"They have to be!"

"I guess those rumors about him liking Ishigami were false then."

"I told you, the man's straight as a line."

It was a very early start for our young (Y/n), and he didn't even expect such rumors to surface that quick about him and Seiya.

"Tell us, (Y/n). Are you and Seiya just friends?" Yuzuriha asks curiously. You sigh, "For the sixth time, yes."

"Do you have any feelings for her?" Taiju pried, earning a disapproving look from Senku. "I feel the same about her as I did when we were kids." You deadpanned.

No more conversations continued after your statement. Senku only stared at his sandwich as he contemplated about your vague answer. How did you feel about Seiya when you were kids? Did you have a crush on her? Was she a special person to you?

Numerous thoughts ran wild through the crimson eyed teen's mind as his sandwich grew cold.

"Ah, speak of the devil and she will come." Kouji mutters with a chuckle as a familiar girl with silver hair approached their table.

"Seiya. To what do I owe the pleasure of your presence?" Your voice grew more soft and sweet as you spoke to the girl. This irked Senku to no end. He knew you weren't a play boy, but you definitely sounded like one right now. That, or Senku just couldn't accept the fact that you were giving all your attention to Seiya these past few days. Hell, you and him haven't even talked about what happened since he got rejected.

Maybe that was for the best, Senku's pride probably won't be able to take another hit after all that.

"Seiya, don't you think you're hogging (Y/n) to yourself too much? We're his friends too, you know." Hashimo complains, narrowing his eyes a bit at the said female. Seiya laughs awkwardly and apologizes.

"I didn't notice it looked that way, sorry."

You gave Hashimo an arrogant smirk, "I never thought you were the jealous type, Hashimo." You teased. "I'm not, I just stated the obvious." Without even making eye contact, The blond replies as he took a sip from his juice box. Kouji nudges his friend and chuckles awkwardly, "Seems like someone woke up on the wrong side of bed." The secretary lightly jokes.

"Well, I best be off. Thanks for your time, (Y/n)." Was Seiya's weak attempt at trying to break the awkward tension. You sent her a sweet smile and waved as the girl went back to her own table.

"That was a bit uncalled for." You commented on Hashimo's behavior. The blond just rolls his eyes as he finally made eye contact. "I know what you're doing and it's not worth it. Try being selfish for once." He took one last sip from his juice box and stood up, ultimately leaving the table.

The remaining people were silent as they watched the blond's figure walk away. "Did something happen with you and Hashimo?" Yuzuriha finally asks, worry apparent with her tone. "I'd better go." You didn't mean to sound rude, but you wanted to talk to Hashimo before things got out of hand.

You stood and followed Hashimo's trail, leaving Kouji with three pairs of confused eyes staring at him.

"Ah, why do I always have to be the one to explain." The secretary sighed, closing his eyes and lightly massaging his temples.

As soon as he accepted his fate, Kouji opened his eyes and saw that the three were still staring at him.

"I'll keep it short and sweet." He starts, "Hashimo and Seiya have a history together. They didn't exactly date, per se. But they did, at some point, have feelings for each other."