Flashback

Caution: Trigger Warning

After Nathaniel had left, I got a message from Luka.

'Hey Marinette, would you meet me at the bridge, we need to talk.'

'Sure Luka, what time?'

'...How bout now?'

'Sure, just give me ten minutes.'

'Ok.'

I quickly threw on some clothes more suited for the chillier weather. Ever since becoming the Guardian, I had taken on more atributes of an actual ladybug. For example, I now went into a hibernation kind of state.
My outfit was a deep blue top with Jagged Stones name written across it.
I had made matching ones for us on his birthday. His said MDC, my name in the fashion industry. I didnt want my real name to be the one that was tossed around when people asked who had created Jaggeds outfits and designed his covers, so when someone asked about me, I paniced and blurted that out. Thankfully I liked it, so I went with it.
Along with the shirt I wore a pair of dark black jeans, light blue tennis shoes and an insilated faux leather jacket.
Honestly, I felt very rock-n-roll, as Jagged would say.
I was giggling to myself as i walked downstairs.
"What are you giggling about Marinette?" Papa asked from the kitchen.
"Just thinking about Jagged Papa."
Papa peeked his head from behind the refrigerator door. He laughed once he saw me. "Oh I see, well, whats got you all dressed up to go out?"
"Oh yeah, can I go out and see Luka, he just messaged me."
"Sure, just be back before ten, okay sweetheart?"
"Thanks, I will!"
I ran out of the house and to the bridge where Luka was waiting.
"Sorry Luka," I panted.
He chuckled softly. "No problem. Anyways, what do we do about this issue?"
I sighed. "I really dont know Luka."

Timeskip

By the time I flopped into bed face first, I was exhausted.
Still, I was... Maybe not happy exactly happy, but content.

                       Flashback

"What... Exactly happened then? I dont remember anything after we left the boat."
I struggled to keep my tears at bay. "We fought Syren for two weeks. That was the amount of time it took for us to be defeated. We got trapped in a room, and the water was rushing in at to fast of a rate. From what you had told me, you had already taken us back over three hundred times. I couldnt save you," I sob.
L

uka pulled me into his chest, the feeling only made me sob harder.
"You held me like this while I cried, telling me it would be ok. That somehow, it would ok after you drowned! That I would somehow overcome the Akuma eithout you Luka! Do you know what I did? I watched you. I watched you as you held your breath for as long as yoou could, till you just couldnt anymore. It almost broke me! And then, once i started to fight Syren, she stabbed me with a trident! A trident Luka! Three knives were stuck in my body at the same time. Thank god I was able to break the akuma before I bled out, otherwise all of Paris would be underwater, and Hawkmoth would have won! I dont know what I'm going to do if this happens again. Watching all of my classmates die, even if they do bully me, they were still once my friends."
I pulled away from him, turning my back to him as I angrily wiped the tears from my face. "You knowing my identity will change everything. Wether for good or bad I dont know, but one thing is for sure, you can't get akumatized. Ever. Can you at least promise me that?"
Silently, he stepped to my side, leaning against the railing. "Yeah Marinette, I can promise you that," he sighed.
I nodded, leting him know that I heard him.
"Marinette, I'm serious. I wont let myself get akumatized, and I wont tell anyone. I promise, you can trust me."
I sighed heavily, feeling guilty. "I know Luka, I'm sorry for yelling at you, you dont deserve it. The only one who does is," my mouth twisted in digust and anger as I spat his name out, "Hawkmoth."
"Its all right. Now, what do you say about Viper becoming a permanent part of the team, like Honeycomb?" He grinned at me, and I happily grinned back.

                End of flashback

I groaned into the pillow as Tikki settled on my pillow next to my head.
"Goodnight Marinette," she whispered.
As if she said the words to a spell, I fell asleep before I even had the chance to tell Tikki goodnight.

This one is a little short, sorry bout that, but its not the shortest at least. Please remember, I would love to hear your guy's suggestions.
Also, I added to the description just a bit.
Thanks for reading this chapter, have a good day and bug out!🐞🐞🐞