𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧

"Honestly, I knew things were gonna get physical at some point, but I didn't expect you to come running back to me with a black eye and a broken nose."

"I forgot (Y/n) did some kickboxing when he was a kid, give me a break." Hashimo sighs as he let Kouji tend to his black eye.

"You're lucky tomorrow's a weekend, otherwise some nasty rumors are gonna start." The secretary comments, trying not to apply too much pressure as to not hurt his friend.

"I don't give a flying fuck about that. Let people believe what they want." The blond flinches a bit when he felt his eye sting.

"I know, but prez definitely will." Kouji chuckles.

A sigh escapes the vice president as Kouji finally finished tending to his wounds. "I'm acting like a school boy naively in love."

"You are a school boy naively in love."

The blond dryly laughs at this, slowly staring up at the white ceiling of the school clinic. "Ya know, Senku has a point." He pauses, "Feelings are illogical."

"Don't say that." Kouji mutters. Hashimo raises his eyebrows.

"I kind of prefer the Hashimo who acts based on his feelings." The secretary admits, followed by a long silence.

The blond male huffs and lightly punches Kouji's shoulder, "Don't get all sappy on me now." He jokes, standing up and walking up to the door. "Thanks for the help, I'll treat you to some food next time." The vice president waves as he left the room, leaving Kouji to his thoughts.

The secretary face palms as he plopped on to a vacant bed. "Why do I do this to myself..." He mutters.

The male stares at the door Hashimo left through, considering his options as he sat up.

Not a moment passes as the said door opens, revealing the familiar face of a certain girl.

"Kouji, are you not feeling well?"

"Ah... Don't worry about me, Seiya." The male awkwardly laughs.

The girl smiles and slowly walks over to the male, gesturing if she could sit next to him. Kouji subtly nods, earning a grin from the female.

"I'm sorry to say, but I kind of eavesdropped on your conversation." Seiya sheepishly admits, "And to me..."

She pauses. Kouji gulps, not knowing where the conversation was going.

"It's painfully obvious that you like him."

"Huh?" The secretary was taken aback. Kouji's face was red, and his expression showed everything that needed to be said. Had it not been for Seiya, he would have just continued denying it.

Seiya chuckles. "I'm happy Hashimo has someone like you, he looks happier."

The male was glad to hear her words, yet his mood immediately dropped when he remembered how Hashimo truly feels about the girl. Seiya took notice and gave Kouji a sympathetic smile, "I don't like Hashimo anymore."

"You like (Y/n), no?"

It was Seiya's turn to blush. She sighs, "I do. Ever since we were kids." The girl trails off. "But whenever I'm with him, his heart seems to be somewhere else." She dons on a sad smile, fully understanding why you act the way you do.

"With him, it's always Senku this or Senku that. Honestly, he couldn't hide his feelings even if he wanted to."

Kouji chuckles at this, understanding her feelings all too well.

"It hurts." The boy mumbled. Seiya could do nothing but nod at his statement. "He likes someone else?"

The secretary looks at Seiya in the eyes, unable to hide his gloomy mood. "Yeah, sadly."

A pregnant silence overtook the room. The girl wore an apologetic look.

"I should go." Kouji coughs awkwardly, shuffling to get out of the room as soon as possible. Seiya stutters out, "Ah, yes. Take care!"

"So, you and Hanshimo, huh?"

"What is up with everyone finding out I like Hashimo?" The secretary sighs at you with an irritated face, though you could see the ghost of a blush lingering on his face. You playfully rolled your eyes, "I've been around you two long enough to notice." You stated as a matter of factly.

Kouji face palms, ultimately giving up. "Anyway, prez. You've been in a good mood despite what happened earlier between you two." The black haired male perks up, now staring at your face which immediately lit up once you remembered Senku's previous words.

An awkward cough left you as you silently returned to doing some paperwork. Kouji raises an eyebrow at this and keeps on looking at you suspiciously.

No longer than a few minutes pass and, "Alright, fine. Just stop with the staring." You huff with an obvious blush on your face.

"Me and the lettuce boy are on good terms now," You admit with a somewhat relived sigh, and immediately looked at Kouji with an annoyed expression, "Happy?" You asked rhetorically.

"Very." The secretary chuckles at your flushed face.

You were about to come up with a snarky reply before the door opened, revealing a familiar blond who had an obvious black eye on his face.

You two made eye contact, trying to figure out your next move.

"You look like crap."

"No shit, prez."

Both males continued staring at each other as Kouji watched in the sidelines, ready to stop a first fight if it ever came to that.

A few seconds passed and you couldn't take it anymore, and it seemed like Hashimo was the same.

Howls of laughter erupted from you both, making the secretary confused.

"Ahh, you should've seen the look on your face when you punched me. You looked like you were constipated!" The blond walks closer and slams his hand on your desk, followed by a hysterical laughter.

"Please, you looked even worse when you bitch slapped me. I thought for sure you were about to piss-" You couldn't even finish your sentence when another round of laughter erupted from you.

All the while, Kouji was just staring at you two, utterly confused.

Of course, that confusion didn't stop him from joining your antics.

Laughter soon ensued with the three males.

The secretary stole glances at the vice president from time to time, getting drawn in by his smile.

These moments with the trio were golden. They happened rarely, but when they did, it feels as if time could just stop and the three of them could stay in that moment forever.

But alas, time waited for no one. And so did the human heart.

Before the black haired male knew it, he was already falling deep into Hashimo's bright blue eyes.

Shit.