65

Jimin was the first one to wake up since the room got really bright, now that the sun's up. Jimin didn't mind to wake Jungkook up and just laid beside him for a while while staring at random things around him.

Come to think of it, he'll be stuck with Jungkook for a whole month starting today. He smiled at the thought before landing his eyes on Jungkook who slept like a baby beside him. Guess he'll be the first thing he sees every morning when wakes up from his sleep, how lovely is that. 

Jimin brushed Jungkook's hair to the side, admiring his boyfriend's visual. That's all he can do since he knew he can't walk around. Judging from the pain on his lower part. Well, recalling last night- he was wild, they both were. Moving an inch was a problem so he tried his best not to move a lot. 

He'd really love to make something for Jungkook, but he couldn't bear the pain if he moved a lot. So, there he was on Jungkook's bed, while watching him sleep. 

"So pretty" He mumbled while brushing his thumb on the elder's soft lips, waking him up. 

"Jimin???" was the first thing he said when he fully opened his eyes. 

"Good morning, pretty" 

Jungkook flushed, but he managed to smile sweetly at his darling. 

"Morning m'love" he greeted back, voice groggy. Jungkook leaned in to kiss Jimin on the cheek but the younger moved back, not letting him. His eyebrows furrowed.

"Why?" Jungkook asked. 

Jimin just smiled at him as a reply before placing his hands on both of Jungkook's cheeks then kissed him on his lips. Jungkook wasn't expecting that, but he didn't waste a second and kiss back while he held Jimin's neck to deepen the kiss. 

"Well, that's something I didn't expect" Jungkook chuckled after Jimin pulled off from the kiss with a cute smile. 

"Your breath is something else" Jimin chortled as he pinched his nose, teasing Jungkook who looked at him in amusement. 

"Your honesty pains me, but it's not like I'm not aware of it" Jungkook replied with a fake shy tone, while chuckling, causing Jimin to lay on his back and laugh like a maniac. "Don't embarrass me like that, not in front of my boyfriend, jeez"  Jungkook continued the shy act triggering Jimin's laughter button even more. 

"You're funny" Jimin giggled before grabbing Jungkook's arm to help himself sit up. 

"Are you hungry?" Jungkook questions. 

Jimin nodded his head as his answer. 

"What d'you want to eat?" 

"Anything" 

"Anything?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow. 

"Yeah" Jimin replies. 

"Do you... Want me then?" Jungkook joked, earning a look of disgust from Jimin. He looked back at Jimin offended, again, makinfg him laugh. 

"You're too fun, you just woke up" 

"Baby I'm fun everyday, it's my job to be fun" 

"Job???" 

"So you won't leave me" 

"Yeah???" 

"you'll be bored if I'm no fun" Jungkook replies innocently, sending Jimin's heart into a rollercoaster. What is he doing to him really? Jungkook makes him feel every emotion every time, just like now. How will he get bored if Jungkook's like this. He sighed mentally then a smile made it's way on his lips.