Chapter 94

A.N.

Beach arc :>

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Your POV
"Giyuuu it's sooo hot.." I complained as I lay across his legs while he sits on the couch.

"Laying ontop of me isn't going to solve the problem." Giyu answers as he stares at the TV in front of him.

I then turned to lay on my back so I could see him better and watch the TV.

We both decided to start watching random TV shows together and we wanted to finish at least 6 series by the end of summer.

Right now we were watching (f/ show), and I've got to say...it was pretty good so far.

"We should go out and do something." I suggested like a little kid

"Like what?" Giyu asked as he sipped some water.

I watched the water empty into his mouth, and it for some reason made me think of the beach. A big smile made its way onto my face as the idea popped into my head.

"Why don't we go to the beach?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot we wanted to do that. Should it just be us or should we invite the others?" He asked.

"Of course we should invite the others...we can have alone time later..." I blushed and so did Giyu.

"O-okay.." He said quietly as I quickly texted my best friend.

Messages

Me:
Mitsuri!! Want to go to the beach!?!?!!?!

I set my phone back down thinking she wouldn't answer so soon, but I was wrong.

Messages

Mitsuri:
Swim suit shopping.

Mitsuri:
Now.

Me:
Yay :D

"Okay Giyu, we're going shopping...you want to come with?" I asked.

"I am also in need of a new swimsuit."

"So that's a yes then."

.  .  .

Giyu and I walked hand in hand into the store with Mitsuri and Iguro, who kept a very close eye on Giyu for some reason..

"(Y/n)! Look at this one!" Mitsuri squeals as she held up a cute watermelon styled two pice.

"That's cute! It'd look so good on you!" I said excitedly.

I looked over at Giyu and Iguro who were both browsing men's swimsuits which caused me to imagine Giyu in a swimsuit...

. . .that's hot. . .

My eyes widened and I shook my head violently at the thought. Mentally slapping myself in the process.

Oh wait he's my boyfriend I'm allowed to imagine these things..

"(Y/n)? You good?" Mitsuri called, startling me.

"Oh! Yeah I'm fine. I need to find a swimsuit." I say with a matter of fact tone as I begin browsing.