145

"Why is your ceiling wavy? It's moving! Your ceiling is moving! Oh my god, technology!" Jisoo was shouting as she looked up and smiled widely at the ceiling. She pointed to the ceiling while giggling and clapping as if it's some very entertaining sight.

"You're drunk babe," Taehyung chuckled as he carried her in bridal style. He strided down his living room and made his way to the second floor of his penthouse.

"Am not! Not drunk!" Jisoo yelled cutely, puffing her cheeks and brows furrowed. Her cheeks are already blushing because of the alcohol and her eyes are droopy.

"Yeah, yeah, okay," he did not reason out anymore and opened one of the guest rooms.

He suddenly remembered the first time he brought her here. It feels like it was a very long time ago but it's as if it's the same all over again.

Jisoo was speaking gibberish and humming some random tune while she swayed her legs mid-air, making it slightly difficult for him to carry her.

"Geez, you didn't get drunk while I wasn't around, yeah? I don't want you doing this to other men, you hear me? Or even anyone at all, especially strangers. You're such trouble when you're drunk," Taehyung nagged her as he carefully put her down on the bed.

Jisoo's arms fell off from his nape and she closed her eyes fully, adjusting herself on the bed. She rolled around before she settled, stretching comfortably.

Taehyung shook his head as he watched her being all so cute and drunk. He heaved a deep sigh and grabbed the duvet to put over her but before he could do it, she suddenly sat up, her eyes widened and looked around like she was finding something before she glared at her stilettos. She had a hard time removing it before throwing it away and bouncing down on the bed again.

Taehyung blinked his eyes at what he saw. Then, he ended up laughing at her antics. He picked up the duvet again and fixed her position before he draped it around her.

He sat beside her and stared at her lovingly, gently combing her disheveled hair, "I missed you," Taehyung whispered and kissed her cheek.

He stared at her for a second before standing up. But before he could take a step, Jisoo grabbed her sleeve.

"Taehyung..." she mumbled, eyes slowly fluttering open to look at him.

"Hm?" he said, moving back to her again.

"Just stay here," she pleaded while gazing straight into his eyes.

Taegyung smiled and tapped her head, "Yeah? I'm just gonna change my clothes—" he uttered while attempting to stand up again but she tugged on his sleeves.

"No! Why are you changing your clothes when I can't change mine?" Jisoo glared at him like he made an awful mistake. His forehead creased because he was confused by what she said.

"You're not making any sense but alright," Taehyung shrugged and sat properly beside her. He loosened up his neck tie and removed his shoes.

Jisoo gawked at him and giggled, "You look handsome tonight," she said while drawing lines on his other arm which is leaning on the bed to support his weight.

"Uhuh," he smirked and shot a sideward glance at her as he unbuttoned the first three buttons of his polo.

Before he could do anything, she pulled him close by surprise that he ended up hovering over her. Good thing he managed to support his body with his arms.

"So how about a kiss?" Jisoo bit her bottom lip as she stared at his. Taehyung couldn't help but look at hers, too.

"Why do you always ask for a kiss whenever you are drunk? Jesus, why can't you ask when you are sober?" he whispered in frustration.