𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Word count: 1.6k

November 14th 2009(12 years ago)

November 14th 2009
(12 years ago)

As early as twenty one years old, you already had small family and a huge secret. You were part of the Fushiguro mafia and your husband was the leader. You also had a three year old son named Megumi.

The mafia environment wasn't so safe for a three year old so you and Toji were very protective of him. When any threats came his way, the two of you were quick to shut it down. As you know the mafia community are full of threats. Some include blackmail and some include manipulation. The fushiguros knew exactly how to take care of them.

Until one day there was a threat that couldn't be fixed.

You left to go to the grocery shop to grab some extra food for the house. You tried to make the trip quick since you and Toji were supposed to watch a movie. The grocery store was a ten minute walk from your house so you always walked there.

Thirty Minutes Later

After the walk and the twenty minute grocery shop trip, it was time to go home. You left the store satisfied with your purchases.

Today was a good day so far. But that wouldn't last for long.

As you were walking home, you felt some type of cloth wrapped around your mouth causing your screams to be muffled. The mysterious person grabbed your arms and put them behind your back as if they were arresting you (which they were not). Because of this, you couldn't grab your spare gun in your purse. You slowly started to loose consciousness.

An hour later

You woke up in an isolated room. In your few years of mafia experience, you've never been kidnapped. There has been attempted kidnapping but it didn't go all the way. I guess today was different.

You were tied down on a chair with your arms behind your chair. You also had tape on your mouth preventing you from talking. Almost as if on cue, two people walked in.

There was a light skin with long brown dreads. He looked almost like you but not really. By first looks, you could tell he was a playboy. He had that same mischievous smile he had since you were children. You knew him as Kordell L/n. Otherwise known as your brother.

The one who betrayed you.

You blamed a lot of his actions on the man beside him. Mahito. To you, he looked weird as fuck. Almost like he died a hundred times and came back to life each time.

But to him, you looked like a goddess. When he found out you first started dating Toji a few years ago, he was outraged. He was supposed to have you first, not that bastard. Since then, he's been trying to slowly get you back.

You were never friends with Mahito to begin with. You never liked him. Not after what he did to your parents and your brother.

Long story short, he killed your parents and years later, your brother joined him and his mafia gang. Kordell claimed that your mom and dad killed innocent people so they probably deserved to die. Hearing those words from your own brother hurt like you just got shot.