154

Jisoo was staring at Taehyung who was at the other side of the pub. He was seated on a couch talking with his friends and laughing about something. Before she could approach him, a tall, sexy woman went in front of him and smiled flirtatiously. Her eyebrow automatically shot up and she put her arms over her chest. She just stayed a meter away from them, not letting her presence known.

Her eyes squinted as she discerned where she saw the woman and she remembered the shampoo commercial she saw the other day. Then, it dawned on her.

Suzy Bae.

Her stares became glares and she started tapping her heels a little. As if he felt her glares, Taehyung's eyes found her and he was taken aback after seeing how she is looking annoyed right now. He was about to stand up but Suzy talked to him, stopping him from doing so.

"Hey, Taehyung! It's been a while! How are you?" she smiled sweetly at him. Jisoo can hear how high-pitched her voice was from where she is standing, she cannot help but roll her eyes in irritation.

She knows that she doesn't have anything against the celebrity but that night, she cannot explain why the woman is getting on her nerves.

"Oh," Taehyung chuckled nervously as his eyes looked at Jisoo sidewards.

Then, he was shocked when Suzy leaned to place a kiss on his cheek, he automatically moved away and put his hands in front of him to stop her, "I'm doing... Good, Suzy, You?" he uttered.

"I'm very successful," she laughed giddily and sat beside him. She moved closer to him no matter how much he moved to the far side of the couch.

I'm dead meat, Taehyung thought to himself. He tried to think of a way to instantly end the conversation without being too rude because he knows that Jisoo is watching.

Why the hell did I take her as a model before?

Jisoo just remained where she was and she glared at Suzy who is stopping Taehyung from standing up and trying her best to start a conversation. His friends teased him and Taehyung tried to kick Jimin and Hoseok slightly.

Jisoo's mouth gaped when the woman leaned forward a little, revealing her chest in front of him as she touched his arm lightly.

Taehyung, as if he was burnt by her touch, flinched and looked away. He was going to really stand up and shove her away when a pair of stilettos stopped in front of him.

Then, he slowly looked up at his girlfriend who had a deadly look on her face.

I'm gonna die.

Jisoo raised an eyebrow and smiled mockingly at him. Taehyung gulped as he smiled at Jisoo, too. Removing Suzy's hands on him, "Hey, baby," she greeted him sweetly.

"Jisoo..." he said, his voice shaking a little.

She cleared her throat and eyed him so he said slightly stuttering, "I m-mean... Uh, babe! Hey."

"I'm done talking with my Aunt. I told you I'll follow here—Oh who is this?" she sarcastically gasped and spared a glance to the lady.

"Omg! you're Suzy right?" she said and faked a smile.

"Ah, yes," Suzy grimaced and eyed her from head to toe.

"I'm Taehyung's ex-girlfriend," she emphasized and grinned back at Jisoo.

"What? What girlfriend? We just dated two times!" Taehyung said defensively and reached for Jisoo's hand.

"That's it. Right, Suzy?" he widened his eyes at Suzy who just scoffed at him.

Goddammit, this lady is really giving me trouble.

Taehyung just focused on Jisoo, "Baby, you can sit here. Uh, Miss Bae if you would just move a little," he gestured for Suzy to move far from him but Jisoo stopped him.

"Nah, no need," she flipped her hair and smiled smugly at Suzy.

What happened next shocked everyone at their table. Even Taehyung's friends stared at them to watch the drama.

Jisoo sat on his lap. She crossed her legs and exposed a little side of it. She put her arms around his neck, "I'm taking this seat. Is it alright?" she smiled sweetly at Taehyung.

Sike, today is my fucking day!

Taehyung's face broke into a big grin as he looked at Jisoo amused. He bit his lip and beamed at her, "Yeah of course," his hand remained on her waist and Jisoo gave him a peck on his cheek.

Suzy had her mouth open as she stared at the two. Jisoo looked at her and she smirked. Suzy blushed in anger and grabbed her pouch before standing up.

"If you may excuse me," she said and flipped her hair before stomping away from them.

Taehyung's friends whistled and laughed after watching their mini-scene. Then, embarrassment hit Jisoo. She blushed profusely and buried her face on his neck. Taehyung threw crumpled tissues at his friends and scolded them to leave the table. They cheered for him a little before leaving them on the couch.

When they were left alone, Taehyung caressed the curve of her body, "So..." he whispered at her ear and bit it lightly earning him a hit on his shoulder.

"Shut up, jerk," she mumbled and left his lap. She plopped her body to sit beside him and crossed her arms over her chest.

"What? Where's my sweet, possessive, baby?" he chuckled and placed his hand on her slightly exposed thigh. Jisoo slapped his hand hard and fixed her dress.

"You really have exes in every place, huh?" she said and glared at him. Taehyung held his hand up in the air and shook his head while smiling.

"That's just my past, love," he answered but Jisoo just rolled her eyes at him and pouted. He laughed and moved closer to her. He put his arm around her shoulder and he leaned towards her ear.

"I thought I was the jealous one here?" he teased but Jisoo didn't look at him and continued rolling her eyes, "Haha, you're so cute," he said and pinched her cheek.

"Come on, gimme a kiss," he begged and rubbed his nose at the back of her ear.

"Jisoo..." he whispered which tickled her. She stifled a giggle until she faced him with a smile.

Taehyung kissed her on the lips, starting off a little lazy until it slowly intensified. His hand settled on her thigh as he deepened the kiss. He bit her bottom lip and entered his tongue in her mouth. Jisoo mimicked him as they kissed for a minute, her hand settling at the back of his head, the other gripping his suit.

"This place is so public," she pulled away, catching her breath as she looked at his dark hooded eyes.

"Yeah, I agree," he said, pecking a kiss again before quickly licking his bottom lip. Jisoo just stared at him, her heart beating fast. Then, Taehyung smirked.

"Wanna ditch this party?" he asked playfully, his smile growing wider. Jisoo giggled and pulled him closer.

She leaned towards his ear and whispered, "Your place or mine?"

**
Author's Note:

Thank you for the cameo, Suzy hhh. I love her, haha. Anyway, let's all be prepared for the next chapter! Final arc coming soon :D