Chapter 29:His Highness(6).

Duke Averstein invited her in intrigued.

❝It's a pleasure to have your majesty in my humble home. With what can I be of help? ❞ the Duke asked.

Zhia Xiang looked around making sure no one is listening and whispered: ❝I want to dispose of Felix. ❞

Duke Averstein's eyes widened.

❝Why did you came to find me? ❞he asked still suspicious.

❝Because I think your grace is a capable man. ❞

❝Why... do you want to hurt his majesty?❞

Zhia Xiang scoffed.

❝Why? Does your grace thinks I married him on my own accord? He threatened me with my lover's life. ❞ Zhia Xiang trembling in anger.

Duke Averstein looked at her convinced by her act.

❝I will help your majesty. But first, I would like to ask you to do something, but it's dangerous so you need to be very careful. ❞ Duke Averstein said and whispered something in Zhia Xiang's ear.

Zhia Xiang smiled and nodded in response.

❝See you later, then. ❞Zhia Xiang said and rushed back to the Palace.

___________________

❝Oh, so they want the military strategy documents? ❞ Felix asked sipping wine.

❝That's right. I have to meet him tonight. ❞ Zhia Xiang said yawning.

❝Aaron, bring me paper. ❞Felix said and Aaron immediately bought paper and pen.

Felix began to write military strategy. Zhia Xiang looked at him silent.

He was indeed a beautiful man.

After two hours or so the false documents were ready to be delivered. Zhia Xiang took them and met Duke Averstein as promised.

❝Did your majesty managed to bring what I've asked for? ❞ the Duke asked.

Zhia Xiang showed him the papers and the man immediately took them.

❝This is his majesty writing! Wonderful, your Highness. ❞Duke Averstein said with an evil smile.

He trusted her intentions to ruin Felix now.

❝Your majesty did me a big service. Together, we can achieve our goal. ❞ the duke said smiling.

The Duke and Zhia Xiang discussed for half an hour when she excused herself under the excuse that Felix will notice her disappearance.

Felix stood in his study looking out of thr window.

❝What is your majesty thinking about? ❞Aaron asked.

❝Nothing important. ❞Felix replied waiting patiently for her return.

The doors opened and Zhia Xiang stepped in with her hands behind her back humming, clearly in a good mood.

Felix raised an eyebrow curious.

❝He was fooled successfully. He's planning to sell the plans to the country that pays more for them. ❞Zhia Xiang said and let her body fall onto the chair.

❝I see. Let's see who laughs at the end. ❞Felix said with a vicious look on his face.

Zhia Xiang leaned over the table and looked him in the eyes.

❝What if we make them go against each other? ❞ she said smiling cunningly.

Felix raised one of his brows interested in the idea of making those morons fight each other.