Let x The x Games x Begin

The girl looks down at her wrist once more. "Only an hour left." She hums as she looks up again, seeing all the new faces that had come up since she's been here. There's definitely a lot more people now than before. 

The amount of people are in the 400's now, seeing every new face that comes through the very same entrance she did almost a day ago. 

She had seen that bald guy that she had a brief interaction with on the boat, apparently he's some kind of ninja.  

'You need to find and deter yourself away from any nen users while you're there. People who are already nen users and are taking the Exam probably more than not, are trouble so stay clear of them ya' here kid?' 

She recalls her mentors words, he had told her that most people who take the exam aren't experienced nen users, considering that's typically the final stage of the exam. He had also mentioned that she shouldn't spill that she's a nen user and try her best to just use zetsu instead of In just to not seem suspicious.

There were a few people here who she noticed almost immediately were nen users. 

One was a man who had the badge number 44, it was hard to miss him as he had bright pinkish red hair and had a green, tear like shape under his left eye and a pink star under his other. 

He wore a white cropped shirt that had puffed shoulder sleeves, printed on his white shirt were two black clovers. Under the white shirt was a pink ribbed like  turtleneck he worse as an undershirt that was also well fitted at the waist that had a tied yellow jacket to it. 

She would have noticed more if the man hadn't caught her staring and locked eye contact with his golden eyes. 

Seeing the man break into a smirk, he licks his lips before the girl tears her eyes away for an escape. She could still feel the man's stare boring into her back as she turned and walked away. 

A sense of worry crossed her as she tried to evade his gaze, trying to lose sight from him so she wouldn't feel such dread. 

Getting lost in the crowd, she barely noticed when she ran into someone until her bottom hit the ground with a thunk. 

"Oww." She commented as she rubs her side from the fall. 

"Oh! I'm sorry I didn't mean to run into you, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going!" The girl frantically spoke towards the victim of her clumsiness. 

The boy sat there for a minute rubbing the back of his neck before getting up. "Hey it's okay, here let me help you up!" The boy spoke. 

The girl opens her eyes and looks up at the boy before her. Her eyes meet with his deep honey colored ones as he sends his arm towards her. 

He had spiky black hair that seemed to look green in a particular lighting, a small tan to his skin tone, and looked like his favorite color was green by the looks of it. 

He had a grass green jacket that had accents of red outlining the collar and his pockets, along with his wrist cuffs, he also wore the same shade of green shorts that seemed a little too short for is stature. He finished off his outfit with a pair of grass green laced up boots that came just a bit below his ankle.  He seemed simple

Realizing that she was studying him for a bit too long, she smiled and took his hand. 

Lifting her up, his eyes widened just a bit before returning to their original kind gaze. 

"I know you said it's okay, but I am sorry I am a bit clumsy, thanks though." The girl dusts her sweatshirt off trying to not make things awkward.