47

Lea's
_____

It's now 7:09 pm, I just had my dinner.

I already went to Hayami's funeral wake earlier,

so I will now go and visit Ni-ki.

"Lea, what will you do if Ni-ki woke up?" Ava asked to me while playing with her phone.

Ava is with me right now, at my room. While Jihoon and Nicholas are in the other room.. Like what I've said yesterday.. Daniel will be gone for two days since he's now on his house with his family.

"I'll spend time with him, with Jungwon" I said, smiling.

"I guess your friendship with them is really strong" She said and I nodded..

"Yeah it is" I said, agreeing to him..

"You should go now, it will be too late later. I will wait for you outside, just text me what time you'll get here." She said and turned off her phone..

"Thank you" I said and smiled .

"Go there safely" She said and hugged me..

"I'll go now" I said and broke the hug as she nodded.

I made my way out of my room. I fixed my blouse as I exited the house.

As usual, I am going to take a taxi. I really want to learn how to drive.. but sadly, it's so hard for me.

Jungwon is still healing so I need to go there by myself again. Being alone isn't that bad.. so I can go there without bringing anyone with me.

-
-
-

Minutes passed, I arrived at the hospital.. and signed on the visitors list at the counter.

I sighed, thinking of when will Ni-ki wake up? He's getting better day by day, I'm sure thar he'll wake up in less than two months.. maybe the doctor is wrong about the date that he said ?

When I'm in front of Ni-ki's door.. I peeked and checked if there's people inside-

"Good evening" I said and bowed at the two visitors .

It's Konon, and their aunt.

They smiled and greeted me back..

"Good evening, Lea" Konon said as she bowed..

(the italics means they're speaking in Japanese)

"So she's Ni-ki's girlfriend right? So beautiful" their aunt said and smiled..

"Auntie, he's her ex." Konon whispered but enough for me to hear..

"Then why will she go here if she doesn't love or worry about Riki anymore?" She said in Japanese but I can understand it, I just chuckled. "You can understand Japanese?" She asked as I nodded.

"Yes, ma'am" I said..

"Ooh, don't call me ma'am.. just auntie" She said and smiled.. "It was nice meeting you- what's your name again? Lea, right?"