Chapter 36

There's music in the multimedia, I put asterisks (***) when you're supposed to press play

There's music in the multimedia, I put asterisks (***) when you're supposed to press play. Only if you want :).

4 hours later we landed in Turks and Caicos. The first thing I noticed was how humid it was. After we cleared customs we picked up our rental and made our way to the resort. I was beyond excited, I've always wanted to visit this beautiful island since I was a kid.

"I can't believe we're here right now."

"Best believe it, and this is just the beginning babygirl." He rests his hand on my thigh.

"This is it?" I asked looking around at the resort we just arrived at. Gio nodded. "It's looks even better that the pictures we looked at. Wow!"

I was like a kid in a candy store. I was eager to get out of the car and look around. This place was absolutely gorgeous. After Gio parked we walked inside to check in. Everyone here was so nice and welcoming. I really liked the atmosphere.

The resort was huge, it had a hotel side, bungalows, and villas. Gio and I decided to get a villa, we had our own pool and get to have our privacy. There were other villas next to us but they were spaced apart.

"Hi, my name is Ricky. I'll be taking you to your villa. Here, let me get your luggage." Ricky looked like he was about 19. He had curly hair and tanned skin.

"Hi Ricky, I'm Yasmine and this is my Husband Giovanni. Thank you for this." I said and Gio shook his hand.

"It's my pleasure, I'll be your go to person for anything that you'll need during your stay here." He walked us to our villa which was close to the beach. He was showing us where certain things were, like the breakfast area and such.

When he brought us to our villa I was amazed by how huge it was inside. The pool was in the front and to the side was a relaxing area with a sofa and chairs. The front of the villa was open and Ricky instructed us on how to close it when we're ready. He set our luggage inside and explained a few things before he left us to get settled.

"I am so freaking tired." I plopped down on the sofa.

"From all that preparation for the wedding, now we can relax." Gio said and fell back on the bed.

"Gio get up, we haven't showered since this morning, plus we were traveling on that dirty plane and that rental has been used. Come over here." We were both sweating when we came off the plane, I didn't want our sweat to rub off on the bed.

"I forgot I have a little clean freak wife." He laughed before he came over to me.

"I'm not a clean freak, I just like to feel and be clean." I pecked his lips.

"Come on let's go get cleaned up." He lifted me up and brought us in the bathroom. "Shower or bath?"

"Shower, if I take a bath I'll probably fall asleep in the tub." I told him.