Part 96

After Jin terrorized the neighbors, he was sitting in the living room eating the cookies his bestie made for him

After Jin terrorized the neighbors, he was sitting in the living room eating the cookies his bestie made for him. "Who knew someone could make cookies better then me". Jin giggles and felt a presence behind him. "I'm a damn hybrid Joon, you can't sneak behind me". Jin says. "Damn". Namjoon chuckled and sat next to Jin. "Are you ok?". Namjoon asked. "Yeah". Jin sighs.

"Sorry I lost my cool". Jin said. "I'm not used to having Jimin away from me like this, so I just lost it". Jin said. "It's ok". Namjoon says. "Jimin means a lot to you, I get that but he also means a lot to Yoongi". Namjoon said and Jin glanced at him. "I know that". Jin huffed and Namjoon smiled at him. "Come". Namjoon says and Jin sat on his lap and buried his face in Namjoon's neck. "I want my baby". Jin muffles.

"I know, I know". Namjoon strokes Jin's hair. "They will be here by Monday, ok?". Namjoon said. "Mmm". Jin hums and Namjoon smiled. "Y'all cute as fuck". Hoseok said. "Bestie!". Jin jumps off of Namjoon and ran over to Hoseok to give him a tight hug. "Thank you for the cookies!". Jin said. "You're welcome". Hoseok giggled.

"Don't worry, I'm not stealing him away or anything Joon". Hoseok said. "As if you can". Namjoon huffed. "Jealously isn't a good look on you". Hoseok laughed. "Shut it". Namjoon said. "Now... What's up with my bestie?". Hoseok asked. "I still want my baby, but I'll wait". Jin pouts. "What about Tae?". Hoseok says. "My other child is sleeping, it's his nap time". Jin said. "So...". Hoseok looks at the window. "That ain't him?". Hoseok points out the window.

Jin turns to the window and saw both Taehyung and Jungkook sneaking to a car. "KIM TAEHYUNG!". Jin screams and jumps out the window. "AHHHHHHH!". Jungkook screams and throws Taehyung in the car. "Eomma! Help!". Taehyung yelled. "Really!?!". Jungkook shouts. "I like drama... And death". Taehyung grins. "Mama's coming baby!". Jin ran like a trackstar to get to the car.

Jungkook screams and hits the gas, speeding off. "I'M GOING TO DRINK YOUR BLOOD YOU BUNNY FUCKER!". Jin ran after the car and Namjoon just watched him. "Poor Kookie". Hoseok shakes his head. "Jin won't...". "I'm turning his room into a sex dungeon". Hoseok says and Namjoon looks at him. "Hmm?". Hoseok tilts his head. "Did you want his room, cause I already claimed it". Hoseok said.

"Wow... You're a fucking monster". Namjoon said. "I fucking know". Hoseok laughed and they hear a phone ring. "Where?". Namjoon says. "It's coming from the couch". Hoseok said and Namjoon walks over to it. "That's Jin's phone". Namjoon picks up the phone and saw that May was calling. "Answer it". Hoseok said. "Answer it and feed this noisy hoe". Hoseok grins. "You have problems". Namjoon said.

"I'm a unsolved mystery for a reason Joon". Hoseok said. "Now answer the damn phone". Hoseok ordered. "Alright, alright, goodness". Namjoon rolls his eyes and answers the phone. "Jin! Thank god!". May yelled. "Listen that one factory we went too and killed everything that moved was a bust!". May shouts. "That man that hurt Jimin...".

"He's still out there!".