Chapter 12: dinner

Brook's POV
"Hello little brother".

"Lilith" Draco sounded shock,"I'm gonna take Brook to her room" Tom smiled,"no,no,it's okay,she can stay here" Draco stopped him,"Brook meet,this is Lilith,my older siste-" she interrupted him,"older sister,and assistant" she turned her look to me,"you must be Brooklyn" she smiled kindly,"B-Brook is fine" I returned my smile.

"This is Ares,by the way,my brother just don't like him,he is my boyfriend,and one of their guards" I looked up at him,giving me a small wave. She walked over to me,"I heard lots of things about you,you really are pretty as he described" I smiled,"thank you" there was another a knock on the door,Adam walked in,and Lilith rolled her eyes,"not now,is it important?" Adam nodded,"Ray" he mutter quietly,I frowned,"well,good you didn't shout it out".

"R-Ray" they sigh,"this is our business,Brook" Tom walked closer to me,crouching next to the sofa,"wanna see Alex" I nodded,"than you're staying out of this,okay?" Alex is too important to me,"okay" he smiled,"good girl,can you keep an eye on her,Lilith?" She nodded in happiness,"I want to know who's the girl you haven't stop talking about" she smiled,"is there any other way you can embarrass me" she nodded again,"lots of ways" she messed his hair,"you better leave before I'm starting to spill" he got up,kissing my forehead,and leaving the room.

"He used his pacifier till he was seven" I looked behind her,trying to hold my laugh,"you,I'm going to kill you" Tom pointed at Lilith,"you're laughing,you're being punished" I bow my head down,trying so hard not to laugh,"I'll be back later,be the good girl you know you are" he smiled,"I know why you're here" I sigh,she took off her heels,sitting next to me,"I'm learning to live with it" I smiled,"I would have helped you,but I can't break my oath" oath?,those psychos make people swear they won't betray them.

I nodded,"it's okay,at least I got someone to talk to" I smiled,"you can ask me for anything,I'll make sure you'll get it" she rubbed my face,with her cold pale fingers,just like Draco's,"maybe my brother is an asshole,and a selfish bitch,but he's a better person than you think" she shrugged. We talked for a while,getting to know each other "Brookie...." I quickly recognize the voice,I looked up,seeing Alex,with Theo behind her,"Ali..." I got up and ran over to her,"I missed you so much" she sobbed into my shoulder while I sobbed into hers,"how are you,are you hurt?" I pulled away from the hug,looking for any bruise,"I'm fine,you" she smiled,"I'm fine,too" I smiled back,"you have two minutes,Brook" Theo mutter,I nodded.

He walked out of the room,leaving me,Alex and Lilith alone,"I'm gonna go too,it was nice meeting you,Brook" she smiled,getting up,taking her heels,and walking out of the room,"I'm sorry I didn't tell you anything about Theo,when he 'punished' me,he kissed me,and I started to remember shit,I'm incredibly so-" I interrupted her,"it's okay Ali,I promise,but I was worried they hurt you,I was so scared" she rubbed my shoulders,"I'm here now,and in one piece" I chuckled.

"Baby" I looked at the door,Tom standing there,blood all over his hands,I stepped back from fear,"come on,let's go" Theo was at the door,a small smile on his face,"I love you,Brookie" I smiled,"I love you too,Ali" she smiled,taking Theo's hand,"I'm not going to hurt you,I just wanted you to come and have dinner with us" with us?,he walked to his desk,taking out from one of the drawers a small towel,cleaning his hands,"thank you" I murmur,"for what,baby" he looked up at me,"for letting me see Alex" he smiled.

"Next time,trust me when I say things,alright?" I nodded,"w-who is us" he smiled,"me,Draco,Lilith,Ares,Adam and Theo,you don't want to?" I rubbed the back of my neck,"I promise,no one is going to make you uncomfortable,I promise" he cupped my cheeks with both his hands,"I-I don't know,I don't feel related to you guys" he huffed,"you know what,if you want to leave in the middle,we'll let you,okay" he suggested,I nodded,letting out a small 'okay' and walking with him downstairs.