65. Stupid

^Jungkook's POV^

I coughed in pain, clutching my stomach as I fell to the ground when they kneed me in the stomach once again.

"Let him go!" Yoongi yelled, struggling in the grasp of four Southern guards. Once Yoongi started using his fire powers to escape the guards that had found us- all thanks to the merman who broke under pressure and revealed our hiding spot- they started beating me up to get him to comply. I tried fighting back, but they were much stronger than I was.

The funny thing about our situation was that the merman who revealed our haven wasn't even being questioned by the Southern guards. The guards were nowhere near the merman. He just swam up to them and revealed our location. I would have laughed at that when I was told about that if I wasn't being beaten up. They had dragged us to the surface, a few mer-people following as we tried fighting them off.

The Southerner pulled my hair, making me comply with the pull until I was standing up. I made eye contact with Yoongi, a small smirk tugging at my bloody lips. I unsheathed my dagger and stabbed him in the stomach. I pulled out my dagger and dashed to stab one the guards holding Yoongi, but I fell on my knees when pain in my stomach made me weak.

One of the Southerners holding Yoongi held me back, throwing the dagger to the side. "Let's take them both," he growled, pulling me by my hair and the back of my neck.

"Let them go," Queen Gina stepped in.

"No. Stay out of it," Yoongi growled out. "You'll make the situation worse."

We were being dragged to the country borders. While Yoongi was being restrained by two guards, with a third walking at the front with the injured guard, I was being roughly dragged by the one guard.

"You know, I'd enjoy it more if the positions were reversed," I joked, causing the guard to tighten his grip on me.

"I'd enjoy this more if you would shut up," he growled out.

"Gag me then. You've already gone halfway into it, might as well gag me and force me on all fours," I retorted.

"Tempting, but I'm not interested," he said.

"Aw, look at the little boy trying to seem tough. Don't worry, I'll take good care of you," I mocked him. I coughed in pain when he momentarily released my hair and elbowed me in the stomach. I had that coming. "I have to say, I'm not a sexual masochist. I do not enjoy the pain."

"Shut up," the guard snapped at me. I chuckled, enjoying that he had anger issues. I had a plan. A stupid one, but it was something. If it worked, it wouldn't end too well for me.

"Kiss me then," I whispered so only he could hear. Clearly I caught him off-guard, cause he looked at me with wide eyes. I looked at him with hooded eyes, knowing fully well that Yoongi was watching. I continued seducing him, making my voice deeper. "Come on baby. You know you want to."

"N-no. Shut up prisoner," he snapped.

"Sucks," I said. "You would have looked pretty under me. Begging me as I edge you on, your arms restrained behind your back, my hand choking you as I pound into you. My other hand tightly gripping your cock, as you writhe under me at another declined orgasm. If you behave, I'll let you touch my abs. I'll even use toys if you want. You can ride me as I fill your little hole with my cum, our tongues can fight for dominance while you unload on our stomachs."

I saw him gulp as I created a vivid image in his mind with my words. I hated the image that was forming in my head. It just felt wrong. I hated picturing such things. But if I wanted us to get out of this situation, then I had to carry out the plan. Something better than nothing.

"I'm not a bottom," he growled out, composing himself. Unfortunately for him, I noticed the hitch in his step.

"It's not a bad thing to bottom for someone. Come on," I pushed. "One kiss?"

"If I kiss you, will you shut up?" he asked, annoyed. I smirked when he raised his voice loud enough for Yoongi to hear.

"No. I changed my mind," I mocked. He stopped walking, making the others behind us stop as well. They watched keenly, except the raging orange-eyed male whose growls were getting louder as my captor's grasp on me became lighter as he caved into the lust. He leaned in to kiss me, but I leaned back to dodge his luscious lips.

My plan worked because Yoongi's anger got the best of him. He broke out of the strong grasps of the guards and transformed, his clothes tearing. I moved away as the guard holding me loosened his grip on me in shock. Yoongi's dull orange-red body sauntered over to the guard who I seduced, anger evident in each step. My captor stepped back in fear of the strong and tall build of the dragon who was petite in human form.

I dashed and climbed his back when he lowered to intimidate the were-dragon in front of him. "Let's go," I urged. Snapping out of his anger, Yoongi spread his wings and flew off.

"How's it going?" I heard Jimin through the mindlink. I could feel more than one presence in my mind.

"I don't know, why don't you ask Nighter?" Yoongi snarked. I sighed, knowing he was angry.

"We escaped, didn't we? Stop complaining, keep flying," I retorted. "They found us, but we escaped. Yoongi has no clothes, and we don't know where to go."

"WHAT?" I flinched at the synchronized screams from the others through the mindlink.

"Anyways, I know where we can go," Yoongi said.

"Where?" Seokjin asked.

"My sister," he replied.