Chapter 18: Falling into the water

Feng Qian

Feng Qian

Did someone fall into the lake? Tang Shishi's expression changed, she ignored Ren Yujun and rushed to the scene. The other three also knew hat things have changed, and they hurried to keep up.

After Tang Shishi ran over, she found that the young ladies just went to the pavilion to have a rest, and the edge of the road was slippery, and she fell into the water alone. They called "Miss Lu" just now. Tang Shishi thought it was Lu Yufei, but it turned out to be Lu Yuji.

Tang Shishi's intuition was wrong. Lu Yufei stood by the lake and was anxiously shouting. When she saw Tang Shishi, she quickly asked, "Miss Tang, is there anyone here who can swim? My third sister, she can't swim."

Lu Yufei grew up in the northwest and cannot swim. Lu's servant girls were all non-swimmers. At that moment, Lu Yuji who fell into the water was constantly struggling for help and was about to sink.

Tang Shishi looked at the dry gravel road on the ground, then at Lu Yuji in the water, and her eyebrows twisted slightly.

Was there such a coincidence in the world? They just knew that Prince Jing wanted to make Lu Yufei a Shizi Consort. Lu Yufei's sister from another mother fell into the water in Prince Jing's mansion. Although the road by the lake was not easy to walk, Jing Wang reinforced it with stones. It did not rain last night and now the road was dry and flat. How can she slip down?

Tang Shishi was judging Lu Yuji in the dark. She suspected that Lu Yuji did it intentionally.

Tang Shishi stood by the lake and did not mean to go into the water to save people. If it were a true fall into the water, Tang Shishi might still hesitate, but the other party did it deliberately, so Tang Shishi would not take the risk at all.

Zhou Shunhua also rushed over. Feng Qian looked at the gravel on the ground and doubted, "Why did she fall into the water?"

Tang Shishi shook her head, "Who knows."

Lu Yuji's maid kept shouting for help, and her voice was about to cry. The movement here attracted more and more people. When Tang Shishi and Feng Qian doubted Lu Yuji, Zhou Shunhua moved suddenly. Zhou Shunhua quickly removed the jewelry from her head, hurriedly stuffed it into Ren Yujun's hand, and jumped into the water without looking back.

She moved so fast that people on the side were startled. Feng Qian touched her heart and said in a surprised tone, "Sister Zhou has gone in to save people? She knows how to swim."

Tang Shishi was also surprised. She looked at Zhou Shunhua's movement in the water and frowned more and more deeply, "No, she's not good in the water. She's going to sink too!"