chapter 33

Y/n's Pov

"You need to spoke the words with it's right grammar, I'll call each of you to read it to me and I'll score you by it." Our teacher said as she sat down at her desk.

She call out the first student to read. The guy stand up and sit infront of her desk and did what he ask to do.

Everyone mind their own businesses, while me I watch as my girlfriend that happened to be my teacher did her duty. She's so cute when she's focused on something.

I was disturb at my own world when someone tap my shoulders. I look at the person who did it seeing it's a guy. I furrow my brows.

"Can I help you?" I ask nicely. He smile and scratch the back of his neck nervously.

"Someone told me you're single, can I have your number?" He directly ask. I clear my throat. Wow guy's nowadays. Lauren glance at us but I give her a assuring look, unnoticed by this guy infront of me.

"Yeah, I'm single but my number is not a flyer that I'm giving to anyone." I told him, I saw Lauren giggle hearing what I said. He frown and clench his jaw.

"Alright." He said nodding his head disappointedly. Like I care, I don't need a guy I already have my everything.

"Alright, indeed." I said. He leave me alone and sit back down in his chair.

Finally my name is being called out, indicating it's my turn. I stand up and sit infront of her. She smile, she look at the students at my back checking if anyone is looking.

"I like that by the way." She told me, I blushed. She point at the words I'm going to read.

I start to read it. She watch me as I did, not paying attention if I ever pronounce it correctly. I finished reading it but still Lauren is staring at me. I clear my throat snaping her out.

"That's great." She told me. I look at her unbelievably.

"Did you even listen as I pronounce those, I swear I never seen those words before?" I ask her. She giggle and scratch her thick brows.

"You didn't, didn't you?" I ask her knowing the answer already. She bit her lips and nod her head. I roll my eyes playfully.

"But I still would give you a good score anyway." She told me. I shake my head.

"Lauren not because I'm you're lover doesn't mean you need to do that, I don't want you to think I'm just using you just for my grades to be pull up." I told her, whispering the lover part not wanting anyone to suspect anything.

"I wanted to, you're good at this subject anyway you deseve it I know it's your favorite." She told me. I furrow my brows.

"How did you know?" I ask curiously.

"I told you I know a lot of things." She told me. I roll my eyes. She dismissed me and continue her duty.

Ringggg!

The bell rings.
"That's for today, see you tommorow." The teacher said.

Students quickly stand up walking out of the room. I slowed down my pace waiting to the last student to walk out of the room. When it happens, I walk towards the teacher's desk and sit at it.

She stand up and put her lips in mine, kissing me passionately. I extend my tongue inside her mouth asking her to suck it. She did. The air becomes an issue and we pull away. We catch our breath while looking at each other. I peck her lips one more time and stand up.

"I gotta go Ms. Jauregui don't wanna be late for class." I told her emphasizing her teacher name.

"Comeback when last period is over, I'll be waiting." She wink at me. I giggle excitedly. What are you doing to me Lauren.