゚°☆𝟎𝟏𝟖☆° ゚

__________________

  Y/n slowly rolled out of bed, yawning as he stumbled to his closet, barely awake as he scavenges through the endless piles of clothes.

   He yawned, pulling out a white collar shirt, and dress pants of the matching shade.

     He threw sweater?? Over his outfit,  heading to his vanity to brush his hair.

   "Its Monday." Y/n sighed, combing his hair with his fingers after untangling it.

    He hurried and quickly did his hair in a french braid, keeping his hair out of his face.

   "I hate being a teacher." Y/n grabs his necessities, walking towards the kitchen to feed his cat.

  "Im leave now Angel~ Take care of the house okay?" Y/n kissed his cat goodbye before leaving through the front door.

* * *

   Y/n arrived safely to his job, sipping on a large iced coffee as he opened his classes door.

    "It smells like sweaty teenagers." Y/n chocked, setting his things down on the desk.

   "Goodmorning Mr. Yashida!" Izuku was the first to make it to class, along side his group.

   "Morning- helping me out?" Y/n wrote today's lesson on the chalkboard.

   "Of course!" They jumped up.

    "Great! There's cleaning supplies in that cabinet." Y/n pointed, "clean the desks while I freshen up the odor in this room" Y/n smiled, setting thw chalk down and dusting the access chalk dust off his hands.

   They all hurried to the cabinet, grabbing the cleaning wipes and the air freshener.

"Thank you~" Y/n  smiles victoriously, heading to the window and opening it slightly, letting the fresh air flow in.

   Y/n looked at the hard working students and raised an eyebrow.

  "Have you guys seen Todoroki??" Y/n opened the second window.

  "No- we haven't seen him this morning yet." Izuku blurts out.

  Y/n nods slowly before widening his eyes and looking away. Realization hit him like a brick.

  "Ohmygodwhyamithinkingaboutthisrightnow?!???" Y/n mumbles quietly, slapping the red tint in his face away.

"He's my student-" Y/n mentally facepalms.

"Goodmorning Mr Yashida!!" Kirishima comes skipping in with Bakugo, Sero, Mina, and Kaminari

  "You guys also help." Y/n threw a rag at Bakugo.

  "WHY DO I HAVE TO HELP?-"

   "BECAUSE YOU'RE THE BEST AT CLEANING!"

    "SO?! DOESN'T MEAN I'

   "I'LL GIVE YOU EXTRA CREDIT!"

  Bakugo shoves his friends aside, aggressively cleaning the desks.

  Y/n smiled once again victoriously as he walks back to his desk, fiddling with his sleeve

   "I'll be back, keep cleaning~" Y/n turns a corner and dashes to the classroom 1A.

(We don't talk about all the changes i made on the schedules--)

  "Aiza-" Y/n pauses, admiring the rare scene.

   Aizawa was gazing out the window, the sun highlighting his features, giving him a not so 'i need eternal slumber' type of look he usually wears.

   The different shades of yellow and orange hit his face. He had his up and out of his face aswell. Y/n couldn't help but admire him.

    "What are you looking at?" Aizawa raised an eyebrow, looking over at Y/n.

   "You. Me. Dinner. After work." Y/n pointed and made hand gestures as he spoke.

  "Wha?-

   "GReaT- SeE yOu LaTEr!-" Y/n sprints away, instead of bugging him, he asked him out.

   "Wow Y/n so immature." Y/n facepalmed, heading back to his classroom.

  "I- wow-" Y/n looked around at the now clean room.

   "Goodjob guys, free training period today for your hard work!" Y/n smiles as the bell rings.

   ______________________

Mmm mmm i hope you enjoyed thus short chapter-

<33

~Author-Kun

{599 words}