Author

Nobu Nobu Nobu!!!!

Oh for the love of god! How did you get here Nobu!!! You're even more cancer than the Incoming Christmas for Nero Padoru Padoru... I have put this with Flex tape and seal! How did you even get here?

Nobu Nobu Nobu!!!

Nepgya!!!!!

Oh Christ!!!! Nepgya not you too!

Nepu! Nep!

Oh my god.... The seal and tape is expired! Neptune!!!

Sorry for the inconvenience... The Author is dealing a lot of Flex Tape and Seal problems on Nobu , Nepgya and Neptune... This is me the Plot that Author is making as for you see... The Author shall yeet some plots... And occurring request from the readers... Probably he won't yeet it . as you see he has a lot of problem on the writers block. Such as the 28.8k readers increasing on the other book...  He had a lot of time and writing the plot in the book...  As for now... The RWBY he will do it... But he has Some plans... As you see he is playing FGO JP server and Dragon Ball Legends... Yup youve heard me... He is playing... He had to do some Azur Lane but his phone doesn't fit anymore GB if he continues to download musics such as anime! He would have problem on this... And have to resume and find a fathom and unriddle the plot and other writer blocks...