~ 25 ~

Author's Pov:

Author's Pov:

Avi and Maya are driving back home. For a change, Maya is driving the car while Avi is busy playing with her hair.

"Avi, please stop playing with my hair," Maya pleaded.

"I won't," he said, like a stubborn kid.

"Fine. Do whatever you want to do." she said, huffing.

"Did I say this to you before?" said Avi.

"What?" she yelled.

"I...."

"You?"

He bent a little towards her and blew air in her ear, making her breath hitch. He sucked her earlobe and whispered "Love" in her ear huskily while she clutched the steering wheel tightly in her hands. 

"Love," Maya said, repeating his words.

"Your hair," he said, sitting back properly in his seat like an innocent kid. 

"Okay!" She said in a daze. "Wait. What did you just say?" She said, coming back into her senses.

"I said that I LOVE your hair," he said, stressing the word love.

"That's cheating, Avi," She complained.

"I didn't do any cheating. I'm just following my wife's path," he said, smirking.

"Huh! Idiot." she said, annoyingly.

Avi got busy playing with her hair and disturbing her with his antics while Maya was driving the car slowly as she didn't want them to land in the hospital.

*************************

As soon as Avi and Maya reached the house, four little hands hugged both of their legs at the entrance. Their smile grew wide when they saw Varsha and Vansh hugging both of them.

Maya picked up her little rakshasi (devil) in her arms while Avi lifted his little champ, threw him in the air, and caught him. He again threw him in the air and caught him again, making Vansh giggle. He pecked Vansh's cheeks while Vansh gave a sloppy kiss on his Babai's (uncle/chacha/mausa) cheeks.

Maya took chocolate from her bag and gave it to Varsha, while that little girl happily grabbed the chocolate from her Pinni (maasi/chachi/aunt) and started to munch on it, sharing some with Maya. Maya and Avi went and sat on the couch in the living room with Varsha and Vansh in their laps.

"Varsha, you are eating chocolates again. Oh God! What do I have to do with you both? Maya, I'm telling you, you are spoiling this girl. She finished all the chocolates you gave her in a week, and she even ate Vansh's share of chocolates too," Arpita said, annoyingly looking at her daughter, who was giving her a toothy smile.