Chapter 3

I just want to say thank you for reading! ^w^

Here is another chapter *doing the fingerguns*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the way back I visited some places to gather food like MTT-resort, Muffet some homes and so on.

Most of the food I gathered I put in Grillby's where he stored his food and I took some back where I sleep.

As i come home and put the food away I feelvery exhausted. I know that physically I can recover but what about my emotions? Will they come back if I get a good rest, well what I can call good for now. Or will my emotions be this numb for now. Well I will see it could even take a few days to recover.

I hope?... yeah hope that they will come back, for now I look around the kitchen and think of what I should make to eat maybe something else than only spaghetti.

Hm... let's go with a normal sandwich. I made two of the sandwiches and eat them. After I am done I go to the living room and look for a blanket. I find one in a drawer that I can use and go to the couch. I lay down and wrap myself in the blanket and go to sleep for today.

~~~Sleepy timeskip brought by a Horror Sans Bitty eating a stabbed tomato~~~

I woke up and felt better but for some reason I get the feeling I slept through a whole day. Eh... who cares.

What time is it now...? It's 8am huh. Okay let's see I take my notebook and pen put of my inventory and look though the notes. I did check the core, went through some places for food and now I could try out my magic if I still got my abilities.

Okay today is magic day. I put my notebook and pen back to the inventory and make my way to the kitchen for breakfast. For breakfast I am trying to make pancakes. Well I tried in the end I still can eat it but it's a bit burnt and not looking like a pancake.

After I am done eating and cleaning I am getting myself ready to go out.

Wen I am outside I look around and decide to go to the woods to train. After some time I find a perfect clearing to train.

Let's start with a normal bone. I succeed to summon one but one of the ends is sharp. The tip on the pointy side is for some reason a bit purple.

Next I try is to make the bone blue or orange but it isn't working no matter how hard I try.

Let's try now a Blaster. I summoned one blaster and if I look at it, the same goop is going out it's eyes like on me and it has the same colour. The blaster is twice the size of a normal one. I tried to summon a second one and it worked but the third didn't succeed, so I can only bring forth two blasters.

I let both of those blasters charge and fire at a tree. Out of the blasters came goop. I think I use those as a last resort.

Next question is can I still shortcut until now I never tried it. I just walked everything heh... and I should be lazy.

I look down on my soul that is floating. Hm... should I try...? Ugh it would be a stupid attempt and I could lose my emotions forever or until someone helps me with getting them back so I better leave it be.

I could try to summon a knife. As I try to do it but all there comes out is a small flicker of magic and then nothing. Huh it's harder then I thought. Well stupid me it wasn't easy to learn magic in the first place.

Last thing to try out is a shortcut. I look at the tree that is destroyed and try to use the shortcut. I feel the magic gather around and...
...nothing happens. I need to concentrate more. I close my eyesockets, I feel the magic gather and surround me and with a quiet pop I find myself beside the destroyed trees.

It was a bit harder than I thought but I did it atleast. I need to train so I can use the shortcut faster and maybe I can summon a knife or even more.

Some training for agility and stamina could be good too I am not build for strength. For now I will head back and rest it's getting late again and I exhausted a lot of magic...

Small timeskip ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> 

I enter the house and take a shower and after that I go to the kitchen to eat something. I just warm the spaghetti to eat I don't feel like cooking right now.

After I am done eating I go the the couch and take my notebook and pen from my inventory. I write some notes inside and plan on how my day will end for the next few days. Some days will be for training, some for the core checking and other things I can do.

After writing everything down I put my things back in the inventory and go to sleep on the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a slow day for our skele boi

and some magicly things are discoverd

I hope ya enjoyed reading it

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ See ya next time ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)